Turkey Accused a "Third Party" for No Normalization of the Armenian-Turkish Relations
In an interview with the Turkish Kanal 24, the Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmed Davutoglu accused a "third party" for no normalization of the Armenian-Turkish relations, Armenpress reports referring to Anatolu Agency.
Even not referring to the fact that Turkey has not ratified the 2011 protocols on the normalization of the Turkish-Armenian relations, he only declared that "third parties are constantly digging into the problem" and for that reason there is no normalization of the Armenian-Turkish relations. He also accused the Armenian Diaspora saying that the main aim of the latter is to revenge from Turkey.
He also called the "third parties" to let Armenians and Turks "solve their problems together and together reveal their world."
A country which is always trying to become a third party in various cases has no moral right to come up with such criticism. As for his words as if third parties hinder the solution to the existing problems of Armenia and Turkey, then Turkey, first of all, should find the problem in its own rhetoric and state policy.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan: Turkey Threw All That Out The Window Discussing this distorted interpretation, I think, does not even bring us honor because we know the history very well. Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan stated this in an interview with...
- Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East Surp Giragos and Mar Petyun Chaldean Churches had been awaiting restoration by the community foundations, which were unable to carry out the task due to insufficient funds.
- Mevlut Chavushoghlu: With Karabakh Conflict Unresolved, Normalization of Ties with Armenia Impossible Turkey rules out rapprochement with Armenia without final peace over Artsakh
- Armenia is Ready to Regulate Armenian-Turkish Relations without Pre-Conditions: Nikol Pashinyan Armenia is ready for negotiations for the regulation of relations but not through coercion and threats or by blockade, Pashinyan said.
- Armen Sarkissian's Message to Erdoghan: “Forgiveness comes after recognition” Swiss Public TV – RTS – has released excerpts from the interview with Armenian President Armen Sarkissian.
Armenian Ombudsman’s Office Sends Interim Report on Tavush Shelling to International Structures
Toivo Klaar Expresses Concern on "Exchange of Fire on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border"
Minister of Healthcare: In Armenia 650 Patients in Serious or Critical Condition
Armenia Extends State of Emergency
Operative Situation on Artsakh and Azerbaijani Armed Forces' Line of Contact Was Mostly Calm at Night
Two Armenian Police Officers Slightly Injured in Azerbaijani Shooting
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will Start Operating Flights on the Route Abu Dhabi –Yerevan- Abu Dhabi
The Armenian Armed Forces are not Firing on the Azerbaijani Settlements
Armenia Records 32151 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Ceasefire Violations by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces in the Direction of the Tavush Region
Azerbaijani Side Resumes Shelling of Armenian Positions Early in the Morning: DM
Armenia’s Defense Minister Briefs Andrzej Kasprzyk About the Situation on the Border with Azerbaijan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan on the Session of Supreme Advisory Council Under the Turkish President's Office
Wind: 7 km/h