In the UN Security Council Russia may Raise the Issue of Imposing Sanctions against Turkey
In the UN Security Council, Russia may raise the issue of imposing sanctions against Turkey over oil smuggling with the terrorist group "Islamic State." However, there is no final decision by Moscow yet. This was declared by Russia's permanent representative to the UN Vitaly Churkin in an interview with RIA Novosti.
Last week, the Russian Defense Ministry provided tangible evidence that the oil produced by the IS goes to the territory of Turkey.
The US said that, according to them, only a small amount of oil falls to Turkey. At the same time the US administration recognizes that they failed to block some regions of the Syrian-Turkish border.
Other materials on this subject
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Armen Sarkissian Congratulates Antonio Guterres on the Re-Election as Secretary General of the Organization President of the Republic Armen Sarkissian sent a congratulatory message to Antonio Guterres on his re-election as Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- UN Secretary General Called COVID-19 a Number One Global Security Threat The coronavirus pandemic has gotten out of hand and the number of its victims will soon surpass 1 mln, Antonio Guterres said. "Soon, we will pass the grimmest of milestones: 1 million lives lost to the...
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Addressed a Letter to the UN Secretary The assistance and access of the United Nations specialized agencies including and especially of the World Health Organization to the people residing in the conflict-affected areas is essential in this...
- UN's Guterres Criticizes Trump's Move to Cut WHO Funding “The lessons learned will be essential to effectively address similar challenges, as they may arise in the future. But now is not that time,” the UN leader continued in a statement.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0.51 km/h
Wind: 0.51 km/h