Armen Sarkissian Congratulates Antonio Guterres on the Re-Election as Secretary General of the Organization
President of the Republic Armen Sarkissian sent a congratulatory message to Antonio Guterres on his re-election as Secretary-General of the United Nations.
"The influence and significance of the United Nations as a representative and authoritative international organization in maintaining world peace and stability is invaluable. Armenia attaches importance to continuous strong and constructive relations with the United Nations for a more peaceful and prosperous future," reads the congratulatory message of the President of Armenia reads.
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- UN Secretary General Called COVID-19 a Number One Global Security Threat The coronavirus pandemic has gotten out of hand and the number of its victims will soon surpass 1 mln, Antonio Guterres said. "Soon, we will pass the grimmest of milestones: 1 million lives lost to the...
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Addressed a Letter to the UN Secretary The assistance and access of the United Nations specialized agencies including and especially of the World Health Organization to the people residing in the conflict-affected areas is essential in this...
- UN's Guterres Criticizes Trump's Move to Cut WHO Funding “The lessons learned will be essential to effectively address similar challenges, as they may arise in the future. But now is not that time,” the UN leader continued in a statement.
- UNSC Adopts Resolution on Libya without Consensus According to Nebenzya, Russia did not support the resolution, because, at present, "there is no clear understanding that all the parties [to the Libyan conflict] are ready to implement this decision."
Nikol Pashinyan and Mikhail Mishustin meet in Almaty
EU intends to impose new anti-Russian sanctions by special op anniversary
Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Khachatryan received the representatives of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
Turkish Defense Minister also demands 'Zangezur corridor'
Nikol Pashinyan participates in the narrow-format session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council
Stepantsminda-Larsi highway is closed for trucks
Ararat Mirzoyan, Sergey Kopyrkin discuss bilateral relations
Armenian Prime Minister arrives in Kazakhstan
Germany, UK, Follow Netherlands in Closing Istanbul Consulates Over Terror Threat
Lavrov: Armenia occupied 7 regions, Azerbaijan returned its lands
Armenian government approves new round of training for military reservists
Russia says CSTO mission can be deployed to Armenia-Azerbaijan border in "one or two days" if greenlighted by Yerevan
Armenian military plans new standard issue uniforms
U.S. to remain deeply engaged on Armenia-Azerbaijan settlement – State Department
21 people included in Armenia delegation led by PM Pashinyan who left for Kazakhstan
Israel behind recent drone attack on Iranian military facility, envoy says
Artsakh Foreign Minister Meets with Delegation of "For the Republic" Party
The Prime Minister will participate in the regular session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council in Almaty
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Antony Blinken appoints new Senior Advisor on the Caucasus Negotiations
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Los Angeles mayor and city council president address US president on Lachin corridor issue
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
Wind: 0.51 km/h