The US to Allocate $ 20 million to Europe
The US has allocated $ 20 million to overcome the migration crisis in Europe. This is stated in the statement of the US State Department, "Correspondent" reports.
The money will be allocated in addition to the already allocated $ 44 million that the United States has given since the beginning of the migration crisis in the past year.
According to the statement, the money will allow to provide immediate and life-saving assistance to refugees and migrants, to support the establishment of adequate procedures for their reception and management, strengthen protection monitoring, help authorities in the identification and registration of new arrivals, to intensify consultations for newcomers, etc.
- EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects EU countries who refuse to host refugees could instead pay more for EU migration and development projects in Africa, said the head of the European Parliament, Reuters reports.
- Italy Tells Rescue Ships not to Help Refugees in Peril at Sea Officials said the vessels – carrying people from North Africa to Europe – were all in Libyan waters and, therefore, Libyan responsibility.
- EU Leaders Fail on Migration After the meeting, German Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters that the bloc had a hard job ahead of it to reform asylum rules by a deadline of June next year.
- Is the Construction of Walls by Turkey Also Beneficial for the EU? It is noteworthy that the idea of building walls by Turkey was not criticized by the EU, which, based on its values, has always been in favor of open borders with neighbors, cross-border cooperation.
- Rome Asks to Stop Sending Immigrants to the City According to polls, about half of Italians do not want immigrants to come to their country.
Samvel Avanesyan Appointed Minister of Labor, Social Affairs and Housing of Artsakh
Armenia Records 7774 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
The Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the ECHR Ruling on ''Makuchyan and Minasyan vs Azerbaijan and Hungary'' Case
Armenia's President Sent a Congratulatory Message to Salome Zurabishvili
Armenia’s PM: We Are Dealing with Second Wave of Coronavirus
PM Calls for Tougher Sanctions Against Those Who Neglect the Preventive Rules
Artsakh President Has Appointed a Number of Ministers
Lavrov: Armenia, Russia Have Very Close Military Cooperation
President of Artsakh Signed Several Decrees
President of Artsakh Convoked a Consultation on the Upcoming Harvest Activities
ECHR: Azerbaijan violated Convention by Releasing Extradited Officer who Murdered Armenia Soldier
RA Prime Minister Congratulates Georgian Counterpart on National Holiday
President of Artsakh Appointed New Head of Police
President of Artsakh Presents Changes in Composition of Government
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Institute of Molecular Biology Plans To Produce Daily 1000-2000 Coronavirus Tests
Armenian Humanitarian Mission Ceremonially Turns Over De-Mined Lands to Aleppo Government
Saro Mardiryan Elected Deputy Mayor of France’s Alfortville
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Wind: 5 km/h