NKR Foreign Minister Visited the Danish Island of Bornholm
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic Karen Mirzoyan, who is on a working visit to the Kingdom of Denmark, participated in the annual People s Meeting «Folkemødet» public forum in the Danish Island of Bornholm, official page of NKR Foreign Ministry reports.
On June 19, in the framework of the forum, Karen Mirzoyan delivered a speech at a meeting-discussion in the pavilion of the European Movement of Denmark chaired by the сhairperson of the organization Stine Bosse.
In his welcoming speech, the Foreign Minister stressed the importance of the meeting in terms of raising awareness about Artsakh in Denmark, as well as presenting the existing realities in the NKR and the position of Artsakh on international and regional issues.
Answering the numerous questions of the participants, the NKR Foreign Minister briefed them on a range of issues related to the national-liberation movement of Artsakh, the current stage of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict, the achievements of the NKR in the state-building process, and the foreign policy priorities of the Republic.
On the same day, Karen Mirzoyan visited the Art Museum of the island of Bornholm. During the ceremony organized there, he handed over a sculpture by talented sculptor of Artsakh Hayk Hakobyan to Director Lars Kærulf Møller for the collection of the museum. In its part, the Bornholm Museum donated a work by Bornholm artist Lenny Goldemberg to the Shushi State Museum of Fine Arts. The sides exchanged views on the prospects of possible cooperation in the spheres of culture and museology.
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
Such Matter Doesn’t Exist on Agenda: Armenia on Report About Turkey Offering Support
Bako Sahakyan Instructs to Strengthen Border Control at Checkpoints
Georgia to Evacuate Georgian, Armenian Students from USA
Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go up
Armenia: 80-Year Old Patient Died from Coronavirus
Armenian PM: The Released Money is Not Even 10% of the Planned Relief
Saudis Take Big Stakes in European Oil Companies: WSJ
President of China Sent a Letter to the President of Armenia: I am Ready Together with You to Take Efforts to Protect Life and Health of our Peoples
Ministry of Health: Coronavirus Patient in Artsakh Republic is in Stable Condition
Armenia Records 921 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 6 km/h