NKR Foreign Minister Visited the Danish Island of Bornholm
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic Karen Mirzoyan, who is on a working visit to the Kingdom of Denmark, participated in the annual People s Meeting «Folkemødet» public forum in the Danish Island of Bornholm, official page of NKR Foreign Ministry reports.
On June 19, in the framework of the forum, Karen Mirzoyan delivered a speech at a meeting-discussion in the pavilion of the European Movement of Denmark chaired by the сhairperson of the organization Stine Bosse.
In his welcoming speech, the Foreign Minister stressed the importance of the meeting in terms of raising awareness about Artsakh in Denmark, as well as presenting the existing realities in the NKR and the position of Artsakh on international and regional issues.
Answering the numerous questions of the participants, the NKR Foreign Minister briefed them on a range of issues related to the national-liberation movement of Artsakh, the current stage of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict, the achievements of the NKR in the state-building process, and the foreign policy priorities of the Republic.
On the same day, Karen Mirzoyan visited the Art Museum of the island of Bornholm. During the ceremony organized there, he handed over a sculpture by talented sculptor of Artsakh Hayk Hakobyan to Director Lars Kærulf Møller for the collection of the museum. In its part, the Bornholm Museum donated a work by Bornholm artist Lenny Goldemberg to the Shushi State Museum of Fine Arts. The sides exchanged views on the prospects of possible cooperation in the spheres of culture and museology.
- Council of the French Department of Bouches-du-Rhône adopted a Declaration in support of Artsakh The Bouches-du-Rhône Department also decided to participate in the provision of assistance to Artsakh by providing 50,000 euros in humanitarian aid through the Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations...
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
Armenia Opposition Movement Candidate for PM Vazgen Manukyan is Charged
US Lawmakers Cancel March 4 Meeting over Capitol Attack Threat
U.S. State Department Closely Monitoring Political Tensions in Armenia
Armenia Records 173307 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
European Commission Deplores Azerbaijani Attacks on Shushi Cathedral During 2020 War
Search Operations in South Artsakh Give no Result
Biden Administration Singles out China as "Biggest Geopolitical Test" for U.S
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Negotiations Underway to Return Boeing to Yerevan today – Vice PM
Serzh Sargsyan: Levon Aronian Said he Would Return to Armenia when He is Treated Differently
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Had A Phone Conversation With Foreign Minister Of Sri Lanka
Serzh Sargsyan Responds to Allegations About him Being Behind the Statement of the General Staff
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to Mikhail Mishustin on His Birthday
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems
Armenia’s President Meets Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces
No Criminal Case Filed against Onik Gasparyan: Prosecutor General’s Office
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Congratulations to Bulgarian Prime Minister
Rockets Hit Iraq's Ain al-Asad Air Base Hosting US Troops
Armenia Records 172816 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Wind: 5 km/h