OSCE to Conduct Monitoring on NKR-Azerbaijani Border
On August 3, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic, the OSCE Mission will conduct a planned monitoring on NKR-Azerbaijani border, in the Askeran direction near Bash Karvend village.
From the positions of the NKR Defense Army, the monitoring will be conducted by Field Assistant of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Jiri Aberle (Czech Republic) and staff member of the Office Peter Svedberg (Sweden).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring will be conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Khristo Khristov (Bulgaria).
The NKR authorities have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 230 Times The opponent fired more than 2000 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in holding the monitoring and to ensure the safety of the OSCE Mission members.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army are in full control of the frontline situation and confidently continue their service.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times The Defense Army frontline units strictly adhere to the ceasefire regime, confidently continuing their military vigil.
Ambassador Switalski Attended Nordic Walking in Yerevan
PM Pashinyan Sent Congratulatory Message to Georgian PM Bakhtadze
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China Arrived in Yerevan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Donald Trump Arrived in Tokyo
Thousands Protest in Algeria, Renew Call to Postpone July Vote
Nikol Pashinyan has sent a congratulatory message to King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan on Jordan’s Independence Day
MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace
Defense Ministry of Artsakh Summed up the Border Situation
Meetings of Artsakh Deputy Foreign Minister Armine Alexanyan in California
US to Send More Troops to the Middle East
Murray Gell-Mann, Who Peered at Particles and Saw the Universe, Dies at 89
Armenian “Zinar” And Russian “Voentorg” Companies Sign Memorandum of Cooperation
Landmark Turkish Divestment Bill Passes California Assembly
At Least 13 Hurt in Blast in Downtown Lyon
France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation
Brexit is Not a Threat to British Prosperity: Johnson
Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Review on Russia Probe Origins
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Military-Industrial Complex, Production Capacities, Enterprises Should Fit into the Structure of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry”
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Delegation Headed by President of the Armenian Constitutional Court
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains”
Saudi Ambassador to US Promises to Uphold Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 25 Years Have Passed
Wind: 6 km/h