Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Calm: MOD Spokesperson
The situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani state border during the night of July 22 to morning of 23 is relatively calm, spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense Shushan Stepanyan said on Facebook, aysor.am reports.
“The adversary violated the ceasefire 6 times firing about 43 shots in the direction of Armenian positions in different sectors of the border using firearms,” she reported.
The adversary fired five times in the direction of positions near Chinari, Movses, Nerkin Karmiraghbyur and once in the direction of Zangakatun.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire over 260 on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border during Past Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army The Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh calls the Azerbaijani side to refrain from unpromising tactics of artificial escalation of the situation.
- Azerbaijan Violated The Ceasefire Regime More Than 190 Times This Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Azerbaijani Side Violates Ceasefire over 180 Times during the Week The units of the Defense Army continue implementation of their military duty keeping the situation under control.
Armenia’s PM Visits President Sarkissian, Discusses Situation Created in the Country
EU-Armenia Agreement Today Fully Entered Into Force
Kremlin Hails Pashinyan’s Clarification on Iskandars
Nikol Pashinyan Chairs Security Council Meeting
Netanyahu Says Iran 'Clearly' Behind Blast on Israeli-Owned Ship
Iran Dismisses Idea of Talks with EU and U.S. to Revive 2015 Nuclear Deal
President Sarkissian Calls for Tolerance and Solidarity
Armenia Records 172216 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Process of "Determination" of the Borders with Azerbaijan Contradicts the Principles of International Law. Ombudsman
Artsakh MFA: The Sumgait Massacre Marked The Beginning Of A Whole Series Of Crimes Against Humanity
About 480 Trucks Accumulated On The Russian Side Of The Larsi
Sunday of the Lost (Prodigal) Sun
Press Conference of Ilham Aliyev Was Another Manifestation of Hate Speech towards the Armenian People: Armenia's MFA
Draft Decree on Resignation of the Chief of the General Staff Sent to the President Again
Armenia’s President Doesn't Sign PM’s Draft Decree to Release Chief of Armenian Armed Forces Onik Gasparyan, Returns With Objections
Armenian, Russian Defense Ministers Hold Phone Talk
Unlawful Attacks on Medical Facilities and Personnel in Karabakh: Human Rights Watch
Armenia President, Ombudsman Meet, Discuss Issue of Return of Captives
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the 33rd Anniversary of the Anti-Armenian Massacres in Sumgait
Armenia Records 171793 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Air Temperature to Rise in Armenia by 5-6 Degrees
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h