Azerbaijan Violated The Ceasefire Regime More Than 190 Times This Week
In the period from Април 12 to 18, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces violated the ceasefire regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan border more than 190 times, the press service of the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry reports.
The opponent fired nearly 1800 rounds in the direction of the Armenian positions.
The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire over 260 on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border during Past Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Calm: MOD Spokesperson The adversary fired five times in the direction of positions near Chinari, Movses, Nerkin Karmiraghbyur and once in the direction of Zangakatun.
- Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army The Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh calls the Azerbaijani side to refrain from unpromising tactics of artificial escalation of the situation.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Azerbaijani Side Violates Ceasefire over 180 Times during the Week The units of the Defense Army continue implementation of their military duty keeping the situation under control.
Armenian FM Receives Ambassadors of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Trump Orders to Declassify Set of Documents Related to FBI’s Russia Probe
Germany Extends COVID Lockdown until February 14
114 Refugees Return to Nagorno Karabakh in a Day
Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump
Trump Grants Pardons to 73 Individuals, Including Ex-Adviser Bannon
Body of MIA Soldier Found in Jabrayil
Armenia Records 165221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Competent State Body of Armenia Must Publish the Number of Armenian POWs – Ombudsman
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Ombudsman Tatoyan, German Ambassador Discuss Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Lavrov, Head of UN Alliance of Civilizations Discuss Upcoming Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to International Structures in Connection with Armenian Prisoners of War and Civilians Detained by Azerbaijan
Bodies of 7 Servicemen And 1 Civilian Found During Search Works in Karabakh
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h
Wind: 5 km/h