Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army
The adversary initiated a subversive act of intrusion on May 22 in the direction of one of the protection sites of the Artsakh Defense Army, aysor.am reports.
Defense Army’s press service reports that the army’s units noticed the promotion of the Azerbaijani special detachments and threw them back to the starting positions sustaining them casualties.
The defense army reports no casualties.
The Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh calls the Azerbaijani side to refrain from unpromising tactics of artificial escalation of the situation.
“In the opposite case, the whole responsibility for the created escalation on the Line of Contact will lay on the Azerbaijani side,” the Defense Ministry said.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire over 260 on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border during Past Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Calm: MOD Spokesperson The adversary fired five times in the direction of positions near Chinari, Movses, Nerkin Karmiraghbyur and once in the direction of Zangakatun.
- Azerbaijan Violated The Ceasefire Regime More Than 190 Times This Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Azerbaijani Side Violates Ceasefire over 180 Times during the Week The units of the Defense Army continue implementation of their military duty keeping the situation under control.
Some Roads Are Closed In Armenia
Members of Homeland Salvation Movement Demand Urgent Meeting with President
Armenia President Decides to Not Sign Draft Decree on Dismissing Army's General Staff Chief
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Search Works of Bodies of Killed Servicemen Resume
Russian Air Border to Stay Open for Armenia’s Citizens by April 1
Armenia Records 172456 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Armed Forces' Leadership Issues Statement
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh
The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up By 6-8 Degrees
Ambassadors of 27 EU Nations Impose Anti-Russian Sanctions Over Situation Around Navalny
Opposition Rally Kicks Off Near Armenian Parliament (LIVE)
Armenia’s Spitak Mayor Expresses Support to Army
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
Deputy Governor of Gegharkunik Province Resigned
Armenia’s PM Visits President Sarkissian, Discusses Situation Created in the Country
The Security Council of Armenia Issued a Statement
EU-Armenia Agreement Today Fully Entered Into Force
Kremlin Hails Pashinyan’s Clarification on Iskandars
Nikol Pashinyan Chairs Security Council Meeting
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h