German MFA Canceled the Concert on Armenian Genocide
Germany's Foreign Ministry has canceled a planned concert at its consulate in Istanbul about Genocide of 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turks, Radio Free Europe reports.
The German Foreign Ministry said that it had informed the Dresden Symphony Orchestra that the venue would not be available on November 13, the date of the planned concert.
The orchestra has said the concert aimed to "heal the wounds of the Turkish and Armenian past."
The Dresden Symphony Orchestra had sent invitations the concert to top Turkish officials, including President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, German media reported.
- Turkey's Erdogan, Germany's Scholz to Hold Talks in Ankara on Ukraine It has said the invasion is unacceptable and voiced support for Ukraine, but has also opposed sanctions on Moscow, while offering to mediate.
- Blinken and Cavusoglu Discuss Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations According to the State Department, the interlocutors discussed the normalization of Turkish-Armenian relations and additional steps the US could take to support these efforts.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
- EU Freezes Turkey Sanctions Plan Work has stopped on additional blacklistings of Turkish individuals, and we are not talking of economic sanctions anymore.
- NATO Chief Expresses 'Serious Concerns' Over Turkey's Actions Though it has been a NATO member since 1952, Turkey has angered members of the alliance over the last few years in a string of moves.
The President in Azerbaijan: I Expect Lithuania-Azerbaijan Economic Relations to Intensify
Extraordinary Sitting of National Assembly to Be Convened
Peskov Spoke About the Preparation of Another Direct Line with Putin
Estonian President Karis Admitted That Russia Cannot Be Completely Isolated
Pashinyan Receives Executive Director of World Trade Centers Association
Joint Extraordinary Session of CSTO PA Standing Commissions Held in Online Format
Russian Foreign Ministry Calls Ongoing Protests in Armenia Country’s Internal Affair
Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
New Amnesty International Report Documents Azeri Crimes Against Older Armenians in Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Letter to the President of Kazakhstan on Birthday
Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU To Give Ukraine 500 Million Euros More In Military Aid, Borrell Says
President Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
Armenian Representatives Won 11 gold, 5 Silver and 6 Bronze Medals at European Championship
US Senate Passes $40B Ukraine Aid In Procedural Vote
USA President Biden’s Meeting with Prime Minister Mitsotakis of Greece
U.S. Air Force Says It Conducted Successful Hypersonic Weapon Test
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Brussels
President Zelensky Confirms Evacuation of Troops from Besieged Azovstal Plant in Ukraine
Peaceful Acts of Disobedience Start in Yerevan
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 3.09 km/h