OSCE Will Conduct Monitoring in North-West of Seysulan Village, NKR
According to the agreement reached with the leadership of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic, the OSCE Mission on January 24 will conduct a planned monitoring on NKR-Azerbaijan border, in the north-west of Seysulan village of the NKR Martakert region, Artsakhpress reports, referring to press service of the NKR Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
From the positions of the NKR Defense Army, the monitoring will be conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Irji Aberle (Czech Republic) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
The NKR leadership has expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Artsakh Military Carries Out "Huge" Engineering, Reinforcement at Combat Positions The works are "increasing the security level and improving the daily conditions of servicemen", he said.
- Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal President of the Republic of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan signed a decree according to which soldier Artyom Khachatryan has been posthumously awarded with Combat Service Medal for the courage shown during the...
President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers
World Cup: Levon Aronyan Reaches 1/8 Fnal
Saudi Arabia Joins US-Led Naval Patrols in Strait of Hormuz
Valeriy Osipyan Removed From the Post of Armenia’s Police Chief
U.S. Files Suit Against Edward Snowden Over New Book
President of Artsakh Chaired the Government’s Meeting
OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
Rouhani: Houthi Attacks 'Warning' to End Yemen War
Spain to Return to the Polls in November after Party Talks Fail
Israel Election Results: Netanyahu’s Bloc Slightly Ahead but Fails to Secure Majority
France Sending Experts to Investigate Saudi Oil Attack
Saudi Oil Supplies Return to pre-Attack Level: Minister
World's Migrant Population Now at 272 Million, UN Report Finds
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
Stepanakert Extends its International Relations
Nikol Pashinyan: “Developments in Armenia’s Security Environment Go in Tune with Security Council’s Forecasts”
President of Artsakh Received Rector of the National Polytechnic University of Armenia
New EU Ambassador to Armenia Presents Credentials to President Sarkissian
ANCA Presses US Department of State on Durable, Democratic Peace between Artsakh and Azerbaijan
President Bako Sahakyan Received a Group of Representatives of the Republic's Physical Culture and Sports Sphere
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 5 km/h