87.6% of Artsakh People Voted for Passing to Presidential System
As of 03:00, 69.540 citizens (87.6%) of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) voted in favor of the Constitutional referendum, Artsakhpress reports.
7686 citizens voted against, the NKR Central Electoral Commission informed.
2202 ballots (2.8%) were declared invalid.
79.428 (76.44% of the total number of voters) out of 103.766 citizens took part in the voting.
It should be reminded that on February 20, a referendum took place in Artsakh Republic on constitutional reforms for passing to presidential system of governance.
- People in Artsakh Come to Polling Stations Also to Show That They Exist (EXCLUSIVE) It should be mentioned that the day of the referendum coincided with Artsakh Revival Day. I think that the people with their inner passion, as in 1988, subconsciously wanted to raise their voice.
- International Observers of Artsakh Referendum Are Sure: Being Unrecognized Does Not Impact the Will of the People “I hope Uruguay will also be the first country to recognize the independence of Nagorno-Karabakh.”
- The Third Referendum of National Importance Is Taking Place in Artsakh Today It should be noted that the polling stations are open in Artsakh from 08.00 a.m. Today 102,757 NKR citizens have the right to vote.
- Turkish Parliament Approves Constitution Change A total of 339 MPs voted in favor of the law that will now head to a referendum that will likely be held in early April.
- New Constitution in Turkey: Specially Prepared for Erdogan It is not accidental that Erdogan pushes referendum, in order to show that the constitutional reform package got the direct approval of the population.
- President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions The President considered important such discussions, noting that they enable to implement more efficiently diverse state programs.
- Construction of Cultural and Entertainment Complex Kicks off in Stepanakert There will be a café in the complex. Parking lots are also set to be created. The territory of the complex with a total of 3,500 square meters will be beautified and will have green areas.
- "Youth Public Research Center” Social Organization Starts Operating in Artsakh Our aim is to contribute to the national ideology, involve the youth of Artsakh, Armenia and Diaspora to carry out a range of cultural, scientific and sport projects. In cooperation with the organizations...
- Jubilee Evening of National Artist Leonid Harutyunyan Held in Stepanakert At the event, Leonid Harutyunyan was awarded with honorary certificate and certificate of appreciation by Artsakh Writers’ Union and Shushi Town Hall.
- President of Artsakh Met With the Heads of the National Assembly Factions and Chairmen of the Standing Commissions A range of issues related to the state building, the country's domestic and foreign policy were on the discussion agenda.
Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group
May God Keep and Hold Firm our Homeland: Catholicos Aram I Sends Letter to Armenian President
Sharmazanov: We Will Continue our Fight as an Extra Parliamentary Opposition
President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election
Schiff Says Trump May Face "Real Prospect of Jail Time" after Leaving Office
Artur Arushanyan from Artsakh Became Four-Time European Champion
Armen Sargsyan: "My grandmother Fleeing from the Genocide Took the Most Precious Things – Her Son and the Bible"
Bako Sahakyan Congratulates Pashinyan on Convincing Victory in Early Parliamentary Elections
Garo Paylan Congratulated Pashinyan
Emmanuel Macron Will Address The Nation In The Evening
The Air Temperature Will Go Down By 5-7 Degrees
European Court Allows UK To Stop The Brexit Process
Federica Mogherini's Declaration on Human Rights Day
Artsakh Marks Independence Referendum, Constitution Day
Roads in Armenia are Mainly Passable.Vardenyats Pass is Difficult to Pass
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Pashinyan’s My Step Alliance Wins in General Election
Turnout in Parliamentary Polls in Armenia Stands at 48,63% - CEC
CEC Presents Expenditures of Political Forces on Pre-Election Campaign – My Step Block Leads the List
“We Will Strengthen Armenian Democracy in Institutional Terms” - Nikol Pashinyan Votes at Polling Station N 8/16 (VIDEO)
President Discussed with the Leadership of THALES and OpenClassrooms Opportunities of Cooperation in Armenia
We are Unable to Change History, but History is Well Able to Change us to Make Our Future Better: Nikol Pashinyan
MFA of Artsakh: John Bolton’s Expectations For The Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict Settlement Are Not Realistic
President Views as Desirable UNESCO’s Participation to the Preservation of the Cultural and Historical Heritage of Gyumri
President of Artsakh Met co-Chairs of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France in Paris
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Meguerian Carpet Company and had Working Dinner with Harvard University Graduates (photos)
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Artsakh's President Visited the Phonethon Center Organized in Paris by the "Hayastan" All-Armenian Fund
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Nikol Pashinyan Made a Donation to Hayastan All-Armenian Fund and Addressed the Nation in a Live Broadcast
Wind: 8.05 km/h