87.6% of Artsakh People Voted for Passing to Presidential System
As of 03:00, 69.540 citizens (87.6%) of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) voted in favor of the Constitutional referendum, Artsakhpress reports.
7686 citizens voted against, the NKR Central Electoral Commission informed.
2202 ballots (2.8%) were declared invalid.
79.428 (76.44% of the total number of voters) out of 103.766 citizens took part in the voting.
It should be reminded that on February 20, a referendum took place in Artsakh Republic on constitutional reforms for passing to presidential system of governance.
- People in Artsakh Come to Polling Stations Also to Show That They Exist (EXCLUSIVE) It should be mentioned that the day of the referendum coincided with Artsakh Revival Day. I think that the people with their inner passion, as in 1988, subconsciously wanted to raise their voice.
- International Observers of Artsakh Referendum Are Sure: Being Unrecognized Does Not Impact the Will of the People “I hope Uruguay will also be the first country to recognize the independence of Nagorno-Karabakh.”
- The Third Referendum of National Importance Is Taking Place in Artsakh Today It should be noted that the polling stations are open in Artsakh from 08.00 a.m. Today 102,757 NKR citizens have the right to vote.
- Turkish Parliament Approves Constitution Change A total of 339 MPs voted in favor of the law that will now head to a referendum that will likely be held in early April.
- New Constitution in Turkey: Specially Prepared for Erdogan It is not accidental that Erdogan pushes referendum, in order to show that the constitutional reform package got the direct approval of the population.
- President of Artsakh Sent a Congratulatory Address on the International Labor Day The Armenian people have always stood out with their diligence, celebrated and acknowledged the workers and their work with strong confidence that the latter is the mother lode of welfare.
- President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Armenian General Athletic Union Vice-chairman of the Artsakh Republic National Assembly Vahram Balayan and other officials partook at the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Chairs the Government's Meeting While discussing issues on the agenda, the President gave appropriate instructions to the heads of concerned structures towards their proper realization.
- President of Artsakh Convenes Consultation with Participation of Heads of Regional administrations Minsiter of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials were present at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Holds Consultation with Leadership of Martuni Regional Administration Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
Kocharian Trial Suspended, Sent to Constitutional Court
Maduro Proposes Early National Assembly Vote
PM Hosts Harvard Kennedy School Students
There Are no Disagreements between Armenia and Artsakh: Artsakh President Spokesperson
President of Armenia Congratulates Vladimir Zelensky on Assuming Office of President of Ukraine
Putin Has no Intention to Congratulate Zelensky
We Are Ready to Confront the Enemy: Iranian Commander
Ukraine's President Calls Snap Parliamentary Elections
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Volodymyr Zelensky on Assuming the Office of President of Ukraine
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership
Swedish Prosecutor Requests Assange's Detention Over Rape Allegation
Rocket Attack Hits Near US Embassy in Baghdad
Heavy Rain And Flooding Hit Parts of the Arabian Peninsula
Russian Air Strikes Kill 10 Civilians in Northwest Syria
Ceasefire in Donbass Zelensky's First Task
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s Statement on Judiciary System
32 People Killed in Tajikistan Prison Deadly Riot
Trump Threatens Iran's "End" If It Seeks Fight With the US
Armenian PM Holds Phone Conversation With Catholicos Aram I
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Wind: 6 km/h