Russia's Arms Supply to Armenia to be Completed by the End of 2017
Russia's supply of arms to Armenia under the 200 million USD loan agreement will be completed by the end of this year, defense minister of Armenia Vigen Sargsyan told reporters on October 2, "Armenpress" reports.
"Within the frames of this loan we will complete arms delivery to Armenia by the end of this year as stated in the agreement. This means that there is no problem here," - the minister said.
He added that at the moment they are in the most active stage of the arms delivery process to Armenia within the frames of that loan.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
- Yerevan Expects New High-Level Contacts with Russia, Mnatsakanyan According to him, Armenia intends to expend its cooperation with Russia in all fields, as well as within Eurasian Economic Union and CSTO.
- The Meeting of the Armenian Foreign Ministers to Kick Off This is the Armenian FM’s first meeting with his Russian counterpart since assuming office.
- Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Meets Qatari Counterpart in Moscow During the meeting the officials discussed issues relating to the inter-parliamentary ties, as well as the development of cooperation between the two countries in different spheres.
- Z. Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador of Russia Discussed Armenian-Russian Agenda Minister Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador Kopyrkin discussed a number of issues relating to the Armenian-Russian agenda, as well as touched upon the timetable of upcoming high-level mutual visits in the context...
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Artsakh’s President Sent a Congratulatory Letter to President of the South Ossetian on Independence Day
Japan's Abe Re-elected as Party Head, to Stay on as PM
Spokesperson of the MFA Armenia Comments on Situation on Border Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Robert Kocharyan: Putin's Call Is a Serious Support
Ural Airlines Is Opening Direct Flights from Anapa to Yerevan
Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement?
“Fort Trump” in Poland
Dollar Continues to Fall in Armenia
Two Koreas Agree to Connect Railways and Roads
Turkey Reduces Investment Levels for Turkish Citizenship
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h