Hrant Dink Murder Trial: 5 Suspects Released from Courtroom
The court has released some suspects during the trial of the case into the murder of Istanbul Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, News.am reports.
The court has released Samsun town former police chief Metin Balta, Ahmet Çetiner, and Trabzon town gendarmerie former intelligence officers Ergün Yorulmaz, Hüseyin Yılmaz and Gazi Günay immediately from the courtroom, according to Agos Armenian weekly of Istanbul.
The trial will continue from December 4 to 8.
- Armenia Is Coming Out from the Zurich Process with an Important Achievement The Turkish side, which at the time adopted the thesis of regulating all the problems with the neighbors, could not essentially reject the Armenian side's proposal, as a result of which the Zurich Protocols...
- Armenia Cancels Turkish-Armenian Protocols To note the protocols were pre-signed on October 10, 2009, but were not ratified by Turkey that brought forward a number of preconditions.
- Turkey Reaffirmed: Ankara Is to Be Blamed for the Failure of Zurich Process It is obvious that Ankara has started a campaign of distorting the facts and the reality concerning the Armenian-Turkish protocols to mislead the international community and to blame Armenia for the failure...
- Cavusoglu: Turkey Signed Zurich Protocols with Armenia on Certain Conditions ’’We have put a condition for the normalization of relations with Armenia that this country will leave the Azerbaijani territories and after that the relations can be normalized,” Cavusoglu said.
- We Will Enter the Spring of 2018 Without Armenian-Turkish Protocols: Nalbandian However, up to now, those documents have not been ratified, since Turkey came up with groundless preconditions that run counter to the letter and spirit of the Protocols.
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 6.44 km/h