Hrant Dink Murder Trial: 5 Suspects Released from Courtroom
The court has released some suspects during the trial of the case into the murder of Istanbul Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, News.am reports.
The court has released Samsun town former police chief Metin Balta, Ahmet Çetiner, and Trabzon town gendarmerie former intelligence officers Ergün Yorulmaz, Hüseyin Yılmaz and Gazi Günay immediately from the courtroom, according to Agos Armenian weekly of Istanbul.
The trial will continue from December 4 to 8.
- Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East Surp Giragos and Mar Petyun Chaldean Churches had been awaiting restoration by the community foundations, which were unable to carry out the task due to insufficient funds.
- Mevlut Chavushoghlu: With Karabakh Conflict Unresolved, Normalization of Ties with Armenia Impossible Turkey rules out rapprochement with Armenia without final peace over Artsakh
- Armenia is Ready to Regulate Armenian-Turkish Relations without Pre-Conditions: Nikol Pashinyan Armenia is ready for negotiations for the regulation of relations but not through coercion and threats or by blockade, Pashinyan said.
- Armen Sarkissian's Message to Erdoghan: “Forgiveness comes after recognition” Swiss Public TV – RTS – has released excerpts from the interview with Armenian President Armen Sarkissian.
- Armenia Is Coming Out from the Zurich Process with an Important Achievement The Turkish side, which at the time adopted the thesis of regulating all the problems with the neighbors, could not essentially reject the Armenian side's proposal, as a result of which the Zurich Protocols...
European Commission Reallocated €140 million For The Most Immediate Needs In The Eastern Partnership Countries
The Amazing Finalists in the 2020 Hair-Freezing Contest
Another Armenia Soldier Diagnosed With Coronavirus
Yemen's Houthi Militias Claim Responsibility for Botched Attack on Saudi Arabia
WTI Oil Price Breaks $20 Barrier for First Time Since 2002
TASS: Tehran Calls US Sanctions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Medical Terrorism’
Bako Sahakyan Sent a Condolence Letter to the Family of Patrick Devedjian
North Korea Says Tested Multiple Rocket Launcher
Number of Coronavirus Cases in Armenia Reach 482
Armenian Government Announces More Anti-Crisis Measures
Cabinet to Hold Extraordinary Session
President Armen Sarkissian and Mrs. Nouneh Sarkissian Conveyed Condolences on the Demise of the Famous Composer Krzysztof Penderecki
Reuters: Australia Pledges $80 Billion Wages Subsidy to Protect Jobs From Coronavirus
Armen Sarkissian Conveyed his Condolences During a Phone Conversation with the Son Patrick Devedjian, Thomas Devedjian
CNN: Trump to Extend Coronavirus Guidelines until April 30
Georgia, Russia to Provide a "Green Zone" for Armenian Freight: Nikol Pashinyan
Tigran Avinyan Holds Consultation at National Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Measures to Provide Lump-Sum Assistance to Target Groups Discussed in Government
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway Open Only For Trucks
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Krzysztof Penderetsky
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Daughter of Emir of Kuwait Told about Her Armenian Grandmother, who Survived the Armenian Genocide
Kim Kardashian Visits White House with Prisoners She Helped Free
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Wind: 6 km/h