Hrant Dink Murder Trial: 5 Suspects Released from Courtroom
The court has released some suspects during the trial of the case into the murder of Istanbul Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, News.am reports.
The court has released Samsun town former police chief Metin Balta, Ahmet Çetiner, and Trabzon town gendarmerie former intelligence officers Ergün Yorulmaz, Hüseyin Yılmaz and Gazi Günay immediately from the courtroom, according to Agos Armenian weekly of Istanbul.
The trial will continue from December 4 to 8.
- Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East Surp Giragos and Mar Petyun Chaldean Churches had been awaiting restoration by the community foundations, which were unable to carry out the task due to insufficient funds.
- Mevlut Chavushoghlu: With Karabakh Conflict Unresolved, Normalization of Ties with Armenia Impossible Turkey rules out rapprochement with Armenia without final peace over Artsakh
- Armenia is Ready to Regulate Armenian-Turkish Relations without Pre-Conditions: Nikol Pashinyan Armenia is ready for negotiations for the regulation of relations but not through coercion and threats or by blockade, Pashinyan said.
- Armen Sarkissian's Message to Erdoghan: “Forgiveness comes after recognition” Swiss Public TV – RTS – has released excerpts from the interview with Armenian President Armen Sarkissian.
- Armenia Is Coming Out from the Zurich Process with an Important Achievement The Turkish side, which at the time adopted the thesis of regulating all the problems with the neighbors, could not essentially reject the Armenian side's proposal, as a result of which the Zurich Protocols...
Russian Military Specialists Deliver Mobile Laboratories and Test-Systems to Armenia to Fight against Coronavirus
Support Framework for Targeted Investment Programs Discussed in Government
Armenia's President Wishes Boris Johnson Health and Speedy Recovery
EU will Raise More than €15 Billion to Fight Coronavirus: Euronews
Armenia Commandant's New Decision for Citizens Involved in Sports and Bikers
Armenia Bans Entrance of All Foreigners
Russia Calls for Joint Efforts to Prevent Global Cyber Crisis
Serzh Sargsyan to Attend Parliamentary Hearings on 2016 April War
WhatsApp Puts New Limits on the Forwarding of Viral Messages
First Coronavirus Case Recorded in Artsakh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Expected to Get €13.4mn Loan from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Trump Signs Executive Order to Support Moon Mining, Tap Asteroid Resources
Armenia Records 853 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Sarkissian Offers Congratulations on Motherhood and Beauty Day
Pashinyan: 2bn 353mn Drams of Economic and Social Assistance Distributed to Legal Entities, Individuals
An Armenian Woman has Always Been a Keeper of a Hearth, a Support and Reliable Rear for her Husband: Artsakh Republic President
PM on a New Weapon Being Produced in Armenia
On April 7, the Armenian Church Celebrates One of Her Greatest Feasts - the Annunciation To St. Mary
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 9 km/h