Lukashenko Signed the Law on the Customs Code of the Eurasian Economic Union
President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko signed the law on ratification by the republic of the agreement on the customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union. The law was published on Friday, RIA Novosti reported.
Earlier, on October 25, the document was adopted by the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of Belarus and on October 27 it was approved by the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly.
- Armenia Ratifying EEU Agreement on Exchange of Confidential Financial Information According to him, the purpose of this agreement is to coordinate and expand the exchange of information between the financial market regulators of the EEU member countries.
- Armenian PM: Eurasian Union PMs' Meeting Will be Hosted by Yerevan in October I am glad that we have already decided in this regard. So I am waiting for all of you in Yerevan in October.
- Armenia Eliminates Obstacle for Participation of EEU States' Businesses in Public Procurement All member states of the Eurasian Economic Union have acknowledged the elimination of the obstacle by Armenia. As Minister of Internal Markets, Informatization, Information and Telecommunication Technologies...
- The Import Duty Relief for Certain Agricultural and Medical products will not Apply Starting July 1 At the same time, the committee announces that the import duty relief for medical products specified in decisions of EEC No 21 of 16.03.2020 and No 34 of 03.04.2020 will be effective till September 30,...
- Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension The privileged customs duties for around 1000 types of products was active since 2015 with a term of 5 years. The ratification extended the term for another year.
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
EU Imposes Sanctions on Violators of Libya Weapons Embargo
President of Artsakh Met with RA Defense Minister David Tonoyan
Artsakh Records 12 New Coronavirus Cases in a Day
Tropical Storm Beta Makes Landfall in Texas Late Monday Night
TikTok Deal under New Threat as Trump Insists on Total US Control
Armenia Records 47667 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Estonian President Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Independence Day
Tragedy in Azerbaijan: Colors of Armenian Flag 'Discovered' in School Textbooks
Armenia Health Workers Fighting COVID-19 Honored with ''Hero of Our Time'' Special Award
Armenia Minister Meets With ROSATOM Director General in Vienna
Justin Trudeau Felicitates Armenians on Independence Day
Mayor Bowser proclaims September 21 as "Armenian Independence Day" in Washington, DC
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
France Determined to Support Armenia in Reforms Process: Macron Sends Congratulatory Message
Armenia 3rd President Sargsyan Visits Yerevan Military Pantheon (PHOTOS)
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
In His Message To Nikol Pashinyan, Mikhail Mishustin Highlights The Components Of Friendship And Allied Partnership In Russian-Armenian Relations
German President Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Independence Day
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Wind: 6 km/h