Mkhitaryan on 50-footballer Shortlist for UEFA 2017 Team of the Year
Manchester United have four players on the 50-strong shortlist for the UEFA Team of the Year, football club’s official web-page reports.
Together with the goalkeeper David De Gea, defender Antonio Valencia and midfielder Paul Pogba, Armenia national football team’s capitan Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been nominated for his performances in 2017 in European competition for the Reds and internationals for Armenia.
''Mkhitaryan has been particularly effective in Europe since arriving from Borussia Dortmund'', the page writes.
- It Hurts Me a Lot: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Says on Missing Europa League Final I will be cheering my teammates on! Let‘s bring it home.
- Grenke Сhess Сlassic: Levon Aronyan Shares a Point with Georg Meyer In the first round Levon Aronyan had shared a point with Arkadij Naidich playing with white pieces. On April 23, in round 3 the Armenian GM’s opponent will be Spanish Francisco Vallejo.
- European Championship: 2 Wins and 3 Losses in Penultimate Round Before the last round Lilith Mkrtchyan has 6,5 points, Elina Danielyan, Siranush Ghukasyan and Maria Gevorgyan - 5,5 points each and Anna Sargsyan – 4 points.
- Consultation on Hosting the CONIFA 2019 European Football Cup in Artsakh State minister, head of the state commission Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- PM Watches Armenia-Finland Football Match at Stadium Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan attended Armenia-Finland football match, which was held at the Republican Stadium of Yerevan as part of the qualifying round of the 2020 UEFA European Football Championship.
Russia to Make Every Effort to Improve Relations With US
"Traitors" Among Armed Forces Should Be Detained: Maduro
President of Artsakh Congratulates Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on His 80th Jubilee
China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Dutch Parliament Discusses Erdogan's Hate Speech on Armenian Genocide
Washington Gives Ankara Two Weeks to Abandon S 400 Deal
Former President of Ukraine Poroshenko Accused of Treason
U.S. Says Syria May Be Using Chemical Weapons
Air Raids Kill 12 Civilians in Jihadist-Held Syrian Town
Putin Discusses Syria, Ukraine with Merkel, Macron
Armenia to Host Summit of Minds
Terrorist Attack Neutralized in Central Russia
EU Ready to Support Armenia in the Reforms in the Justice Sector: Switalski
Iran President Seeks Wartime Executive Powers Following US Tensions
CNN Host Calls on to Boycott Game in Baku
Issues of Reforming Family Vulnerability Assessment System Discussed in Government
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Iran Refuses Trump's Offer of Talks Unless US Shows "Respect"
Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future
Venezuelan Ambassador to Moscow Denies Rumors about Russian Military Base
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Wind: 4 km/h