Mkhitaryan on 50-footballer Shortlist for UEFA 2017 Team of the Year
Manchester United have four players on the 50-strong shortlist for the UEFA Team of the Year, football club’s official web-page reports.
Together with the goalkeeper David De Gea, defender Antonio Valencia and midfielder Paul Pogba, Armenia national football team’s capitan Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been nominated for his performances in 2017 in European competition for the Reds and internationals for Armenia.
''Mkhitaryan has been particularly effective in Europe since arriving from Borussia Dortmund'', the page writes.
- Euro 2024: Germany Beats Turkey to Host Tournament The decision means Germany will stage the European Championship for the first time as a unified country, with West Germany having hosted the 1988 tournament.
- PM Attends Golden Apricot’s Opening Ceremony, Watches the Game of Legends (PHOTOS) Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and his spouse Anna Hakobyan today attended the opening ceremony of the 15th Golden Apricot International Film Festival at Aram Khachaturian Concert Hall.
- Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video) After the match the players of "Arsenal'' sang Armenian song ''Mi Gna''.
- Mkhitaryan Has Recovered and Is Available for Selection He has missed Arsenal’s past five fixtures after suffering a knee ligament injury against CSKA Moscow in the Europa League earlier this month.
- Arthur Abraham Wins Patrick Nielsen The scores were 115-113 for Nielsen, 116-112 for Abraham, 116-112 for Abraham. There mixed reactions to the outcome, with some observers believing that Nielsen had done enough to gain the win.
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h