Australian Open: Karen Khachanov makes it to quarter finals, expresses support to Artsakh
Mark Kolbe / Getty Images
Russian-Armenian tennis star, Karen Khachanov has made it to the Australian Open Quarter Finals and once again wrote a message of solidarity on the Channel9 camera standing in solidarity with Artsakh.
“Keep believing all the way until the end! Artsakh Stay Strong,” Khachanov wrote, Armradio.am reports.
Russian-Armenian tennis star, Karen Khachanov has made it to the #AustralianOpen Quarter Finals and once again wrote a message of solidarity on the @Channel9 camera standing in solidarity with #Artsakh.— Armenian National Committee of Australia (ANC-AU) (@ANCaustralia) January 22, 2023
Keep believing all the way until the end! Artsakh Stay Strong
Other materials on this subject
- Armenia’s Mariam Mkrtchyan wins European Youth Chess Championship in Antalya Mkrtchyan is the current champion of the Armenian Women’s Chess Championship and she recently also won the U18 World Chess Championship.
- PM Pashinyan hosts new World Gymnastics Champion Artur Davtyan and the bronze medalist Harutyun Merdinyan A number of issues related to the further development of gymnastics were discussed at the meeting.
- Armenian gymnast Artur Davtyan crowned World Champion Davtyan surpassed all competitors with 15.050 points, becoming the first world champion of independent Armenia in sports gymnastics.
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
- 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver Armenia and Uzbekistan both had equal ranking before going into the final round.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 10.29 km/h
Wind: 10.29 km/h