Armenia’s Mariam Mkrtchyan wins European Youth Chess Championship in Antalya
Armenian chess player Mariam Mkrtchyan won gold at the European Youth Chess Championship 2022 in Antalya, Turkey, Armenpress reports.
Mkrtchyan is the current champion of the Armenian Women’s Chess Championship and she recently also won the U18 World Chess Championship.
The Armenian chess player defeated Ireland’s Trisha Kanyamarala at round 8 in the European Youth Chess Championship and was named champion as she had already garnered 7,5 points and was ahead of competition.
- Australian Open: Karen Khachanov makes it to quarter finals, expresses support to Artsakh Russian-Armenian tennis star, Karen Khachanov has made it to the Australian Open Quarter Finals and once again wrote a message of solidarity on the Channel9 camera standing in solidarity with Artsakh.
- PM Pashinyan hosts new World Gymnastics Champion Artur Davtyan and the bronze medalist Harutyun Merdinyan A number of issues related to the further development of gymnastics were discussed at the meeting.
- Armenian gymnast Artur Davtyan crowned World Champion Davtyan surpassed all competitors with 15.050 points, becoming the first world champion of independent Armenia in sports gymnastics.
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
- 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver Armenia and Uzbekistan both had equal ranking before going into the final round.
Prime Minister Pashinyan received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Croatia
Armenia has most interest in the reopening of connections in the region: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan once again disrupted the gas supply through the only pipeline from Armenia to Artsakh
PM: How will CSTO monitor Armenia territory if it does not say which that territory is?
Performance reports 2022 of the Office of the High Commissioner of Diaspora Affairs presented to the Prime Minister
Armenian parliament allows prosecution of opposition MP
Air temperature will gradually go down by 5-7 degrees: 5-day weather forecast
Toivo Klaar: Georgia’s role as bridge between Armenia and Azerbaijan is very important
Calling the relations with Moscow ''crisis'' would perhaps be an over-exaggeration: FM Mirzoyan
Another 17 people transferred from Karabakh to Armenia
Armenia and Azerbaijan managed to bring positions closer on some issues: FM Mirzoyan
Deputy PM presents humanitarian situation in blockaded Nagorno Karabakh to UK Ambassador
Parliament Continues Debating the Petition on Giving Consent to Initiating Criminal Persecution Towards Seyran Ohanyan in Closed Sitting
Foreign Minister of Croatia paid tribute to the memory of the victims of the Genocide
Armenia, Croatia FMs’ tete-a-tete meeting kicks off
Ararat Mirzoyan’s meeting with the senior members of German Bundestag committees
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Gas supply to Artsakh partially restored
Armenian PM, Turkish President hold telephone conversation
Performance report 2022 of the State Property Management Committee presented to the Prime Minister
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Armenian Caucus leaders urge Biden Administration to consider emergency airlift, Azerbaijan sanctions to end Artsakh blockade
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
In Stepanakert electricity outages will be carried out twice a day
Wind: 1.03 km/h