Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator
State Minister of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic) Arayik Harutyunyan on Wednesday, November 22 met California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and Glendale city councilman Zareh Sinanyan, PanArmenian reports.
Armenia's Consul General Armella Shakaryan and Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the US Robert Karapetyan were also participating in the meeting.
The sides, in particular, discussed the ways to deepen political and trade ties between Artsakh and California and agreed on future steps.
Afterwards, Harutyunyan met with the members of the Armenian business council to introduce Artsakh's economic potential, investment attractiveness and achievements of the past several years.
According to the state minister, Artsakh has seen an average of 10% annual GDP growth in the past 10 yeas, which has help further boost the country's attractiveness for investments.
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
- Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the United States Delivered a Speech at Tufts University The event was organized by the Armenian students of the University’s Tavitian Scholarship Program 2018.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Meets Foreign Minister of Abkhazia Daur Kove once again congratulated Masis Mayilian on his appointment to the post of Foreign Minister of Artsakh, wishing him productive work.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
- Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia,...
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 6.44 km/h