Sharmazanov: Armenia Can Serve as a Dialogue Bridge between EU and EAEU
Eduard Sharmazanov, Vice Speaker of the Armenian Parliament, stated that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership agreement between Armenia and the European Union will in no way hinder the Armenian-Russian allied relations, Armenpress reports.
According to him, the upcoming agreement with the EU Armenia will conduct institutional reforms in human rights, democracy, humanitarian, justice and other spheres.
"The Armenian-Russian allied relations have no alternative. All those who try to undermine these relations, who announce that the signing of the EU-Armenia agreement can impact the Armenian-Russian ties, are engaged in useless work," Sharmazanov said.
"The vivid evidence of this is the new loan agreement worth 100 million USD by which Russia provides modern arms to Armenia, the evidence of this are the recent meetings of the presidents of the two countries, the meetings at parliamentary level, the upcoming economic investments by Russia in Armenia. We will continue developing our relations with Russia in political, economic, military, humanitarian and other spheres," Sharmazanov highlighted.
"The Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership agreement between the EU and Armenia will open new opportunities for the EAEU member states so that they will be able to attract economic investments from the EU or enter the EU market. Armenia can act as a dialogue and cooperation bridge between the two Unions," Vice Speaker Sharmazanov added.
- Parliament Will Have Much to Do in Terms of Implementing Armenia-EU Agreement: Karen Bekaryan Karen Bekaryan expressed hope that we all, including the citizens, will feel the results of the ratification.
- The Lithuanian Government Approves the Armenia-EU Agreement The Ambassador informed that the government has submitted the agreement to the legislative body aimed at ratifying it according to the procedure.
- Ambassador of Poland to Armenia Presented His Credentials to RA President Thankful for the reception, the Ambassador said that during his tenure, he will face the priority task of exerting consistent efforts to deepen the Armenian-Polish economic ties, which have great development...
- President of the National Assembly of Artsakh: EU-RA Agreement Will Indirectly Have an Influence on #Artsakh "The Armenia-EU CEPA, which sets new framework for better investment climate, predictability and stability of business environment, liberalisation of services and trade as well as strengthening democracy...
- Armenia’s Agreement with the European Union Does Not Impose Threat for Russia Not only Armenia but also EAEU partner countries will do their best to take maximum advantage of this opportunity.
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h