Armenia Among Fast-Growing Tourist Destinations in the UN List
Every year, the United Nations World Tourism Organization tracks travel trends to predict the newest up-and-coming destinations.
The organization tracks international visitors and presents information about which countries are spiking interest.
Armenia is included in the list of the 20 countries as a fast-growing travel destination.
The part about Armenia reads:
"Throughout its long history (over 3,000 years), Armenia has been plagued with conflict. However now, in more stable times, the country had an 18 percent growth in tourism over the past year. Because it was the world’s first Christian country, many of the most popular tourist attractions are monasteries that date back thousands of year."
- Russia Donates Aivazovsky's Letter Addressed to Tolstoy to Matenadaran Apart from the letter, the Мinistry donated the copies of a number of other archival documents displayed during an exhibition organized as part of the events marking the 25th anniversary of the establishment...
- Israel Wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (Video) Based on online and phone voting during the event on May 12, Israel's Netta Barzilai captured the top prize with her song Toy.
- April 15 is Universal Day of Culture It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
- Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy To note, new episodes of The Big Bang Theory return Thursday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Nikol Pashinyan, Saad Hariri Discuss Prospects of Bilateral Relations Between Armenia and Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
Pashinyan: Business and Politics Cannot Merge in Armenia
The Venice Commission Calls Proposed Changes to Armenian Electoral Code "Mostly Positive"
FT: Turkey Says It has Evidence on who is Behind Khashoggi Disappearance
A Summit On Syria Will Be Held In Istanbul
EU's Barnier Says Brexit Deal 90% Done, but Ireland Issue could Derail It
Acting Prime Minister Receives Heads of CIS-Member States’ Penitentiary Services
Pashinyan will Speak on All Nationwide Issues Today in the City of Kapan
US Ambassador's Statement May Be Perceived as a Special Signal in Baku
EU Plans to Allocate over $3 Million for Upcoming Snap Elections in Armenia
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
Wind: 8.05 km/h