Israel Wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (Video)
Israel has won the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, beating out second-place Cyprus and third-place Austria at the annual pop-song festival seen by tens of millions of viewers around the world, Radio Free Europe reports.
Based on online and phone voting during the event on May 12, Israel's Netta Barzilai captured the top prize with her song Toy.
This year’s event was held in Lisbon aftert the Portuguese contestant, Salvador Sobral, won last year's event in Kyiv. With its victory, Israel will host the 2019 contest.
- Renaissance Painting Found in Kitchen in France Sells for €24m At an auction outside Paris on Sunday, the unsigned work, measuring just 26cm by 20cm, fetched €19.5m under the hammer, rising to over €24m when fees were included.
- Russia Donates Aivazovsky's Letter Addressed to Tolstoy to Matenadaran Apart from the letter, the Мinistry donated the copies of a number of other archival documents displayed during an exhibition organized as part of the events marking the 25th anniversary of the establishment...
- April 15 is Universal Day of Culture It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
- Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy To note, new episodes of The Big Bang Theory return Thursday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
HBO Max Orders Animated British Royal Family Satire Series 'The Prince'
China Orders Travel Agencies to Suspend Tours to Contain Virus Outbreak
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Prince Charles Visits Armenian Church in Bethlehem
What Takes Place Today will Not end Today: Armenia’s CC chairman Hrayr Tovmasyan on Search in His Apartment
EU Leaders Sign Brexit Withdrawal Agreement
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote
Thousands Rally against US Military Presence in Iraq
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday
Government Lowers the Family and Welfare Benefit Allowance Threshold: 11,000 Families will Not be Stripped of Benefits
Two Servicemen Receive Gun Wounds in Artsakh
Maduro Invites Observers from UN and EU to Parliamentary Election in Venezuela
Nikol Pashinyan, Stef Blok discuss Armenian-Dutch Relationship Development Propsects
Chinese Cities Cancel New Year Celebrations, Travel Ban Widens in Effort to Stop Coronavirus Outbreak
Armenia PM: Central Bank Made $5 mln Purchase from Financial Market Today
US Threatens to Assassinate New Quds Force Commander
In Jerusalem Emmanuel Macron Got Acquainted with the History of the Local Armenian Community (VIDEO)
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Wind: 7 km/h