Israel Wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (Video)
Israel has won the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, beating out second-place Cyprus and third-place Austria at the annual pop-song festival seen by tens of millions of viewers around the world, Radio Free Europe reports.
Based on online and phone voting during the event on May 12, Israel's Netta Barzilai captured the top prize with her song Toy.
This year’s event was held in Lisbon aftert the Portuguese contestant, Salvador Sobral, won last year's event in Kyiv. With its victory, Israel will host the 2019 contest.
- Renaissance Painting Found in Kitchen in France Sells for €24m At an auction outside Paris on Sunday, the unsigned work, measuring just 26cm by 20cm, fetched €19.5m under the hammer, rising to over €24m when fees were included.
- Russia Donates Aivazovsky's Letter Addressed to Tolstoy to Matenadaran Apart from the letter, the Мinistry donated the copies of a number of other archival documents displayed during an exhibition organized as part of the events marking the 25th anniversary of the establishment...
- April 15 is Universal Day of Culture It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
- Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy To note, new episodes of The Big Bang Theory return Thursday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
Such Matter Doesn’t Exist on Agenda: Armenia on Report About Turkey Offering Support
Bako Sahakyan Instructs to Strengthen Border Control at Checkpoints
Georgia to Evacuate Georgian, Armenian Students from USA
Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go up
Armenia: 80-Year Old Patient Died from Coronavirus
Armenian PM: The Released Money is Not Even 10% of the Planned Relief
Saudis Take Big Stakes in European Oil Companies: WSJ
President of China Sent a Letter to the President of Armenia: I am Ready Together with You to Take Efforts to Protect Life and Health of our Peoples
Ministry of Health: Coronavirus Patient in Artsakh Republic is in Stable Condition
Armenia Records 921 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 6 km/h