Israel Wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (Video)
Israel has won the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, beating out second-place Cyprus and third-place Austria at the annual pop-song festival seen by tens of millions of viewers around the world, Radio Free Europe reports.
Based on online and phone voting during the event on May 12, Israel's Netta Barzilai captured the top prize with her song Toy.
This year’s event was held in Lisbon aftert the Portuguese contestant, Salvador Sobral, won last year's event in Kyiv. With its victory, Israel will host the 2019 contest.
- Golden Apricot International Film Festival 2020 to Take Place on November 1-8 As a result of all these discussions and with other backup options in mind, at this moment the "Golden Apricot" team considers it expedient to hold the festival on November 1-8, 2020", the statement said
- Renaissance Painting Found in Kitchen in France Sells for €24m At an auction outside Paris on Sunday, the unsigned work, measuring just 26cm by 20cm, fetched €19.5m under the hammer, rising to over €24m when fees were included.
- Russia Donates Aivazovsky's Letter Addressed to Tolstoy to Matenadaran Apart from the letter, the Мinistry donated the copies of a number of other archival documents displayed during an exhibition organized as part of the events marking the 25th anniversary of the establishment...
- April 15 is Universal Day of Culture It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
Russia Ready to Meet Fertilizer Demand of Friendly States: Putin
Issues Related to Land Reform Discussed at a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Madrid Summit Proved that NATO Expects Unconditional Obedience from All States: Lavrov
Arayik Harutyunyan Delivered an Annual Report in the National Assembly
The Government Approves Programs of Medium-Term Public Expenditure and Reduction of Debt Burden
The Prime Minister Receives Newly Appointed Ambassador of Israel to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden And Erdogan To Meet Separately in Madrid
Armenia Does Not See Much Progress in Talks with Turkey
Armenia to Raise Pensions, Minimum Wage and Child Care Benefits Starting Jan 1, 2023
Armenia Security Council Chief on Berdzor, Aghavno Villages’ Fate: We Have 1.5 Years to Find Solutions
Arayik Harutyunyan received members of the "In support of Artsakh" Initiative
Armenia deputy FM addresses at OSCE Annual Security Review Conference
Russian State Duma Passes Bill on Recognition Of Driving License of Armenian Citizens
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for all Types of Vehicles
Russia as a threat: NATO adopts new Strategic Concept
Canada Opens its First Embassy in the South Caucasus in Armenia. Armenian FM Welcomes the Decision
Tehran-Baku Relations Have Potential For Development: Raisi
Erdoğan meets with President Michel of the European Council
Development Objectives Grant Agreement Signed Between the Republic of Armenia and the USA
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
The Statements of Azerbaijani Officials should be Warning Sign, We should Discuss This Issue in the CSTO. The Prime Minister to the CSTO Security Council Secretaries
Wind: 5.66 km/h