Foreign Affairs Standing Committees of Armenia and Artsakh will Hold a Joint Session
Armenia’s parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs led by chairman Armen Ashotyan will depart for the Republic of Artsakh to participate in the joint session with the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs on December 8-10, press service of the Armenian Parliament reported.
The Armenian delegation includes members of the committee Karen Bekaryan, Shirak Torosyan, Arayik Aghababyan and Artak Zeynalyan.
During the joint session Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament Ashot Ghoulyan, Armen Ashotyan and chairman of the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs Arzik Mkhitaryan will deliver remarks.
At the session the two committees will discuss the Karabakh conflict in the foreign policy agenda of Armenia and Artsakh, the Armenia-Artsakh cooperation prospects within the frames of parliamentary diplomacy as well as Armenia’s foreign policy recent developments.
At the end of the visit a joint conference is scheduled.
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
- Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the United States Delivered a Speech at Tufts University The event was organized by the Armenian students of the University’s Tavitian Scholarship Program 2018.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Meets Foreign Minister of Abkhazia Daur Kove once again congratulated Masis Mayilian on his appointment to the post of Foreign Minister of Artsakh, wishing him productive work.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
- Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia,...
J. Warlick: US Administration Shows No Interest In Karabakh conflict
Trump Says US will Withdraw from Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia
The Replacement Of The CSTO Chief Will Be Completed As Soon As Possible
Nikol Pashinyan, Saad Hariri Discuss Prospects of Bilateral Relations Between Armenia and Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
Pashinyan: Business and Politics Cannot Merge in Armenia
The Venice Commission Calls Proposed Changes to Armenian Electoral Code "Mostly Positive"
FT: Turkey Says It has Evidence on who is Behind Khashoggi Disappearance
A Summit On Syria Will Be Held In Istanbul
EU's Barnier Says Brexit Deal 90% Done, but Ireland Issue could Derail It
Acting Prime Minister Receives Heads of CIS-Member States’ Penitentiary Services
Pashinyan will Speak on All Nationwide Issues Today in the City of Kapan
US Ambassador's Statement May Be Perceived as a Special Signal in Baku
EU Plans to Allocate over $3 Million for Upcoming Snap Elections in Armenia
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
Wind: 8.05 km/h