Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the USA Delivered a Speech in New York
These days, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic) to the USA Robert Avetisyan addressed the event dedicated to Artsakh, which took place at the Reception hall of the Saint Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral of New York, official page of Artsakh Foreign Ministry reports.
Permanent Representative of Armenia to the United Nations, Ambassador Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, the representatives of the Armenian community and clergy were also present at the event.
In his speech, Robert Avetisyan touched upon Artsakh’s important political and economic developments of the passing year, as well as the current stage of the settlement of the conflict between Azerbaijan and Karabakh.
- Russian Peacekeepers Help Find, Return Two Karabakh Residents The commander of the Russian contingent, Rustam Muradov, held talks with the Azerbaijani side, during which they managed to achieve the release of these citizens.
- US Calls on Armenia and Azerbaijan to Resume Work with the OSCE Minsk Group According to him, "this conflict cannot be resolved on the battlefield, and although we welcome the ceasefire, this is only the first step."
- French National Assembly Adopts Resolution on Urgent Need to Recognize Nagorno Karabakh The National Assembly of France adopted a resolution today on the urgent need to recognize Nagorno Karabakh (Artsakh). 188 MPs voted in favor of the resolution and 3 MPs against it.
- OSEC Minsk Group Calls for Full and Prompt Departure from the Nagorno Karabakh Region of All Foreign Mercenaries The Co-Chair countries of the OSCE Minsk Group call upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to continue implementing fully their obligations under the November 9 statement, in Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding...
- Artsakh Defense Army Reports 34 More Casualties The total number of Armenian casualties since the launch of hostilities in Karabakh by Azerbaijan on September 27 reached 1746.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
Armenian Ombudsman: Azerbaijan Artificially Delays the Process of Exchanging PoWs and the Bodies of Killed
Armenian and Azerbaijani Sides Hand Over Lists of Prisoners to Red Cross
Russian Planes to Soon Land in Stepanakert Airport – Source
Russian Peacekeepers Help Find, Return Two Karabakh Residents
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan Reaffirms Armenia’s Readiness for Close Cooperation towards EAEU Development
UEFA Competition Matches Ban Be Played in Armenia and Azerbaijan
Armenia Welcomes Resolution on the Need for the Recognition of the Nagorno-Karabakh, Adopts by French National Assembly
Azerbaijan Summons Ambassador Over France's Nagorno-Karabakh Vote
Pashinyan Highlights Lifting Ban on Entry of Armenian Citizens to EAEU States
Lavrov, Guterres Discuss Solution of Humanitarian Problems in Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 139692 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh Cannot Be Placed under the Jurisdiction of Azerbaijan: Armenia's FM
US Calls on Armenia and Azerbaijan to Resume Work with the OSCE Minsk Group
French National Assembly Adopts Resolution on Urgent Need to Recognize Nagorno Karabakh
OSEC Minsk Group Calls for Full and Prompt Departure from the Nagorno Karabakh Region of All Foreign Mercenaries
Ararat Mirzoyan Met With The Head Of The Constitutional Court
"Bright Armenia" Will Nominate Edmon Marukyan For The Post Of The Prime-Minister
Heads Of The Diplomatic Missions And Representatives Of International Organizations Dicussed Situation In Artsakh
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Wind: 3 km/h