Shushi Will Have A Club of Song Author
With the support of the Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism of Artsakh an author’s songs club was opened in Shushi.
In an interview with Artsakhpress the founder of the club, Julieta Arushanyan, said that as a group it was formed in 2016. The group has 12 members.
"Before founding the club we didn’t have a permanent place where we could meet. Now the problem is solved,’’ Julieta Arushanyan said.
"If we manage to properly prepare before summer, we will participate in the pan-Armenian festival of author’s songs — Sail of Hope,’" Julieta Arushanyan added.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- OSCE to Conduct Ceasefire Monitoring in Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Despite Political Instability in Armenia Moscow and Yerevan Continue the Cooperation He also mentioned that cooperative work is being carried out in specific areas of cooperation, emphasizing the positive dynamics of mutual trade.
- Anna Hakobyan: All Bullets of the World will Melt Down Before the Cosmic Love of Mothers "This means that the more women join the campaign, the more bullets will disappear from the world, the more bullets will lose their initial designation and will become simply jewelry, and this in turn...
- Russia Welcomes the Positive Trends on NK Conflict Now it is important to develop them and not to harm with careless rhetoric, which, unfortunately, has also taken place recently.
- Construction of Cultural and Entertainment Complex Kicks off in Stepanakert There will be a café in the complex. Parking lots are also set to be created. The territory of the complex with a total of 3,500 square meters will be beautified and will have green areas.
- "Youth Public Research Center” Social Organization Starts Operating in Artsakh Our aim is to contribute to the national ideology, involve the youth of Artsakh, Armenia and Diaspora to carry out a range of cultural, scientific and sport projects. In cooperation with the organizations...
- Jubilee Evening of National Artist Leonid Harutyunyan Held in Stepanakert At the event, Leonid Harutyunyan was awarded with honorary certificate and certificate of appreciation by Artsakh Writers’ Union and Shushi Town Hall.
- President of Artsakh Met With the Heads of the National Assembly Factions and Chairmen of the Standing Commissions A range of issues related to the state building, the country's domestic and foreign policy were on the discussion agenda.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Board Members of the International Francophone Press
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
UK PM Launches First Strategy to Combat Loneliness
Russian Border Guards in Armenia Apprehend Trespasser
Armenia 2nd President: PM has Personal Hatred Towards Me
Istanbul Municipality Renames One of Streets of Şişli District After Hrant Dink
PM Receives U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
The Refusal from US State Bonds by the Investing Countries Can Have Crisis-Leading Consequences
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting A Baby
Water Poisoning Cases in Basra Rises to 111.000
1 Dead, 1 Injured as Gunman Opens Fire in Glendale Armenian Restaurant
The Armenian delegation to PACE managed to prevent amendments to one of the resolutions proposed by Azerbaijani delegation. Arpine Hovhannisyan
President Participated at the Produce Festive Fair in Stepanakert (photos)
Trump: China is "A Bigger Problem" than Russia Meddling in US Elections
Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Justin Trudeau about Armenian Trip: ''I Had Very Productive Meetings with Nikol Pashinyan''
ISIS Takes 130 Families Hostage in Syria
Trump Has Invited the Fiancée of Jamal Khashoggi to White House
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Armenian Civilian Wounded as Azerbaijani Military Opens Heavy Cross-Border Gunfire at Border 5own and 3rd Army Corps
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h