The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
The commander who hurried to help his mortally wounded soldier was also wounded by a sniper, as Sputnik Armenia reports, the head of the General Staff of Armenia Movses Hakobyan told journalists on Monday.
Earlier, the press service of the Karabakh Defense Army reported that on January 7, military serviceman Vache Chilingaryan, born in 1998, died from enemy fire.
"We had a loss in the front line as a result of the shot of the enemy sniper, at the moment I can say that he did not commit any violations. His commander rushed to the rescue him and was wounded. The machine of the operational group that went to the place of the incident also fell under fire, one person lightly wounded," Hakobyan said.
According to him, the injuries of the two servicemen do not pose any danger.
The circumstances of the death of a serviceman, according to Hakobyan, are being clarified.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO During the meeting, the sides discussed the issue of Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan in the context of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict settlement.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Does Pashinyan Have Any Concern Connected With Moscow? Nikol Pashinyan's reference is also about the threat of war resumption. He noted that there is always danger of war and the Armenian people should always be ready for it.
- Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us The Armenian PM noted that the documents of the respective positions by the presidents of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing countries (Russia, US, and France) record that there will not be a resolution...
- Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement...
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Juncker Welcomes Release of 2 Greek Border Guards From Detention in Turkey
Artsakh Republic Convoked the Meeting of the Security Council
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
Turkish FM: Problems with US Should be Resolved via Dialogue
Erdogan: Turkey will Boycott American Electronics
Chancellor Merkel to visit Georgia on August 23
There is no Force in Armenia that Will be able to Stand before People’s Power – PM Pashinyan
Yerevan to Host Meeting of CSTO Heads of Cryptographic Service
Iran's Khamenei Bans Direct Negotiations with US
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Wind: 17.70 km/h