President of Iran Will Visit Azerbaijan
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qasemi informed that Iranian President Hassan Rouhani will likely pay a visit to Azerbaijani capital, Baku, and Central Asian countries over the next year, Azernews reports.
"According to plans that are currently being prepared, Mr President will presumably visit Baku and a couple of Central Asian countries. I assume that the visit will take place early in the coming solar year [Iranian calendar year starting March 21, 2018]," he noted.
- Sahiba Gafarova Is The New Speaker Of Azerbaijani Parliament Sahiba Gafarova, who was nominated by the New Azerbaijan Party (NAP), has been elected the speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament (Milli Majlis). She will become the first woman to hold that position.
- Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of...
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Developments In And Around Azerbaijan “Insight From Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Taron Hovhannisyan, expert at “Orbeli” analytical center to discuss tension escalation across the border, developments in and around Azerbaijan.
- Iranian Forces Begin Large-Scale Air Defense Exercise Various types of homegrown missile systems, radars, electronic warfare equipment, and communication systems have been employed in the war game to practice countering aerial threats in low, medium and...
- Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill The drill, involving air defense units from the Army and the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), is aimed at boosting the combat preparedness and consolidate the air defense capabilities of the Armed...
- Azeri or Armenian Drone Crashes on Northwestern Iran- IRNA He noted that the crash caused no damage.
- Rouhani: Transfer of Terrorist Elements from Syria and Other Places to This Region Unacceptable for Iran It is not acceptable for Iran that certain countries are transferring terrorist elements from Syria and other places to this region which is close to the Iranian border, the president said
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
Fierce Battles Continue in Different Directions: MOD Representative
Destruction of Azerbaijani Military Infrastructure (video)
Armenia Records 70836 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Australia’s New South Wales Legislative Assembly Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Azerbaijan Is Firing Artillery Strikes At Martuni And Nearby Villages
No Rocket Has Been Fired From the Territory of the Republic of Armenia in the Direction of Azerbaijan: Shushan Stepanyan
Over the Night, Situation in the Zone of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Conflict Has Been Relatively Stable-Tense
Kim Kardashian: US Library of Congress Announced it Will Now Use Subject Heading Armenian Genocide
Armenian MFA urges Azerbaijan, Turkey not to Undermine Efforts to Establish Verifiable Ceasefire
Clashes Continue on the Front Line
Armenia Was and Now Too Is Ready for Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh Conflict: PM’s Spokesperson
Pompeo Says Will Talk with the Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs about Nagorno Karabakh on Friday
Voice Message of a Syrian Mercenary Fighting against Artsakh in the Azerbaijani Army
Azerbaijani Forces Have Employed Czech DANA 152-mm Self-Propelled Artillery Pieces against Artsakh Army
President of the European Council Discussed Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenian President
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Foreign Minister of RF Sergey Lavrov
Artsakh Ombudsman Released Ad-hoc Report on the Azerbaijani Attacks on the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 62 Servicemen
The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin
Garegin II Met With The Former Presidents Of The Republic Of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 5 km/h