Sharp Fluctuations of the Bitcoin Exchange Rate are Conditioned by Market Regulation Efforts
In 2018, the bitcoin crypto-currency’s decline began. It is just the third month of the year, but the cost of the bitcoin has already dropped several times.
The crypto-market itself is quite interesting, given the peculiarities of the virtual currency and, in particular, the fact that no institution controls it. Acting exclusively by the p2p pipe (scheme or the format of cooperation in which individuals are engaged in the purchase or sale of a product or service), the bitcoin is exposed to a rather high risk of transaction. Hence, that’s the reason for the sharp fluctuations in the crypto-exchange rate, including its growth.
If we look at the causes of the year's downturns, they are mostly the negative news on the virtual currency market, such as restrictions imposed on the market players by the Central Bank of this or that country. For example, the main reason for the decline in the past week was the establishment of barriers to trade in bitcoin by bank cards by a number of CBA banks. This means that the absolute lack of control over this type of currency, which is quite attractive for speculation, is still endangered.
All this ultimately leads to the regulation of the Crypto currency, as, given its growing popularity, international financial institutions cannot leave the market in an unsettled domain. The process is naturally long lasting, since there are no clear mechanisms yet. So in the near future, the fluctuations in the exchange rate are inevitable.
- G20 Trade Ministers Say WTO Reform 'Urgent' as New Trump Tariffs Loom With U.S. President Donald Trump readying tariffs on another $200 billion in Chinese goods, the ministers said they were “stepping up the dialogue” on international trade disputes, according to the...
- U.S.-China Trade War Escalates as New Tariffs Kick in China’s Commerce Ministry said Washington was “remaining obstinate” by implementing the latest tariffs, which kicked-in on both sides as scheduled at 12:01 p.m. in Beijing.
- Current Situation of Iranian Economy Can Be Seen As an Opportunity in the Context of Extending Armenian-Iranian Economic Relations The matter is that the use of US sanctions will dramatically decrease the circulation of American currency in Iran, which will result in the Iranian "Riyal" devaluation.
- US-China Currency War Will Affect All the Developing Economies The consequences of these mutual trade operations are not just the concern of these two economies, and it is explained not only by the fact that they are superpowers, but also by measures taken as a result...
- China Says U.S. Pressure will not Impact Trade Talks Speaking on the sidelines of a meeting with Southeast Asian foreign ministers, Wang said pressure from the United States would not have any impact on any trade negotiations.
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 6.44 km/h