Details of 8th package of EU sanctions against Russia became known
European Union has agreed on the eighth package of anti-Russian sanctions, providing for sectoral and personal restrictions, said in a statement of the European Commission.
Thus, Brussels will establish a legal basis for determining the price ceiling for Russian oil for its transportation by sea from December and oil products - from February 2023.
The list of bans on the import and export of steel products, machinery, chemicals, plastics, and cigarettes has also been expanded.
- G7 coalition has agreed to set fixed price for Russian oil The initial price itself has not been set, but should be in coming weeks, multiple sources said. Coalition partners agreed to regularly review the fixed price and revise it as needed, the source said,...
- White House Accuses Opec+ of Aligning with Russia The Opec+ group said it would reduce production targets by 2mn barrels a day, equivalent to 2 per cent of global supply, following its first in-person meeting in two years in Vienna. The actual cut in...
- UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession According to the report, rapid interest rate increases and fiscal tightening in advanced economies combined with the cascading crises resulting from the COVID pandemic and the war in Ukraine have already...
- Egypt Cancels Contracts for 240,000 T of Stranded Ukrainian Wheat -Sources Egypt's General Authority For Supply Commodities (GASC) has released the trading companies supplying the four unloaded cargoes, Nibulon and Inerco, from their contractual obligations, the two sources said,...
- Iran and Russia Exclude Dollar from Trade Between Countries Noting that the policy of good neighborliness is a priority of Iran's foreign policy, Khandouzi said that Putin's visit to Tehran is in line with the implementation of the agreements reached during President...
Armenian, Hungarian FMs agree to restore diplomatic relations
Robin the Robot joins Junior Eurovision in Armenia
Stepanakert: At the time of signing the Alma-Ata Declaration, Artsakh was not part of Azerbaijan
Discussions on the introduction of a comprehensive health insurance system continue
Ararat Mirzoyan met with the State Secretary of the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
Two pilots dead in light aircraft crash in Armenia
Pashinyan receives Philip Reeker
Media reports on Armenian FM having trilateral meeting with Turkish and Azeri counterparts are exaggerated: MFA
Lavrov: On the issue of the OSCE MG disintegration we should address the USA, France and Azerbaijan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan visited painter Hagop Hagopian’s family
At the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mr. Arman Tatoyan presented the latest facts of Azerbaijani criminal invasions in Armenia and evidence of war crimes
Discussions on implementation of agreements reached between Armenia and Turkey to continue: MFA
Nikol Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Romania
Armenia parliament speaker thanks France National Assembly for resolution condemning Azerbaijan
Armenian Foreign Minister presents consequences of Azerbaijani aggression to his Czech counterpart
Azerbaijani troops open fire at Armenian positions
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Russia finds NATO’s rapid evolution worrisome: Lavrov
The steps towards the introduction of the Universal Declaration System discussed at Government
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Pashinyan: We don't want to provoke war between CSTO and Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0.51 km/h