Ara Babloyan Participated at Opening Ceremony of Armenian-Russian Exhibition "Together"
On February 14, the delegation headed by the RA NA Speaker Ara Babloyan being in Moscow on a working visit in the RF State Duma took part in the opening of the exhibition with a heading "Together" dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Armenia and the Russian Federation and the 300th anniversary of New Nakhijevan and Russia Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church, official page of RA Parliament reports.
The RA NA Speaker delivered a speech:
"Dear colleagues, ladies and gentlemen,
I welcome the opening of the exhibition which has a symbolic heading: "Together".
Let me thank the Speaker of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin for supporting the holding of the exhibition.
We have been together for many centuries. Last year Armenia and Russia celebrated the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations – a new turning phase in our peoples’ glorious history. 300 years ago New Nakhijevan and Russia Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church was founded, which is the spiritual centre of the Armenians of Russia, who faithfully serve to their new Motherland, preserving their national identity.
In the last quarter of the century the Armenian-Russian relations develop in a stable way, reaching to a level of ally which satisfies our peoples’ vital interests and aspirations.
The cornerstone of our countries’ inter-state relations is the treaty on Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Aid, and its twentieth anniversary we also marked in the jubilee year – in 2017.
In the exhibition "Together" the companies which present different spheres of Armenia’s economy: information and innovative technologies, agriculture, wine-making, food industry, tourism and others are included. Companies which are well-known to the Russian consumer, as well as those that should present their goods and services in the Russian market are shown.
The exhibition will allow enriching our bilateral cooperation, reveal new perspectives, mutually uniting our economic, scientific-technical and cultural potential.
I would like to thank all of them who had their contribution to the organization of this interesting exhibition.
Welcome exhibition, I hope all of you will be interested in it.”
The RA NA deputies Hermine Naghdalyan, Artashes Geghamyan, the RA NA Chief of Staff-Secretary General Ara Saghatelyan are in the RA parliamentary delegation. The RA Ambassador to the RF Vardan Toghanyan also attended the event.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
- Yerevan Expects New High-Level Contacts with Russia, Mnatsakanyan According to him, Armenia intends to expend its cooperation with Russia in all fields, as well as within Eurasian Economic Union and CSTO.
- The Meeting of the Armenian Foreign Ministers to Kick Off This is the Armenian FM’s first meeting with his Russian counterpart since assuming office.
- Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Meets Qatari Counterpart in Moscow During the meeting the officials discussed issues relating to the inter-parliamentary ties, as well as the development of cooperation between the two countries in different spheres.
- Z. Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador of Russia Discussed Armenian-Russian Agenda Minister Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador Kopyrkin discussed a number of issues relating to the Armenian-Russian agenda, as well as touched upon the timetable of upcoming high-level mutual visits in the context...
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 17.70 km/h