US Congressmen Call Trump to Accurately Commemorate the Armenian Genocide on April 24
The leadership of the Congressional Armenian Caucus Wednesday called on their House colleagues to join them in pressing President Donald Trump to reject Turkey’s gag-rule by honestly and accurately commemorating the Armenian Genocide this April 24th, reported the Armenian National Committee of America, Horizon Weekly reports.
"Recep Erdogan is undermining U.S. interests, insulting U.S. allies, and threatening U.S. forces, yet he’s still granted a veto over U.S. policy on the Armenian Genocide," said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian. "American complicity in Ankara’s genocide denial is a relic of the Cold War. It didn’t make sense then, and it makes even less sense now. "Take a moment today to ask your U.S. Representatives to demand an end to Turkey’s gag-rule."
- Netanyahu Delayed Armenian Genocide Debate Israely Prime Minister Benjamin Netnayahu delayed a ministerial debate of motions to officially recognize the Armenian genocide.
- Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul The judgment of dropping the case also mentioned that ''the protesters didn't seek to publicly mock the Turkish nation''.
- U.S. Secretary of State Will Review the Recognition of the Armenian Genocide During the House Foreign Affairs committee hearing Congressman David Cicilline asked Pompeo whether he will recognize the Genocide perpetrated by the Ottoman Empire against its Armenian citizens.
- Judging Me Will not Force Me Abandon Fight for Justice for Genocide: Garo Paylan Paylan told that he has always called "genocide" the tragedy which his family and nation survived.
- Aleppo: Events Dedicated to the 103rd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide Similar other commemoration events took place in the city.
President Armen Sarkissian Took Part in the Annual Summit of Minds in Chamonix
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h