Richard Mills: A Way to Democracy Is Not Electing Prime Minister's Candidate on the Streets
Acting Prime Minister of Armenia Karen Karapetyan received US Ambassador to Armenia Richard Mills. The interlocutors discussed a number of issues related to the internal political situation in Armenia.
During the discussion Ambassador Mills once again reaffirmed the US government's stance and stressed that all the processes should take place according to the Constitution. He added that there is no alternative to dialogue for the settlement of the political situation. "I understand that these demonstrations, civil disobedience acts are a violation of the law, and the government must ensure public order and security as best as possible. I am convinced that the way to democracy or to its strengthening is not electing the Prime Minister's candidate on the streets, during the demonstration," Richard Mills said, emphasizing the importance of dialogue between the political forces.
- Armenian Ambassador Pays Working Visit to US West Coast The Ambassador briefed them on the Armenia-U.S. Strategic Dialogue session convened in Yerevan in May, the outcomes of the recent high-level delegations’ visits to the United States, regional developments...
- RA Prime Minister, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Discuss Bilateral Cooperation Agenda Prime Minister Pashinyan wished every success to the meeting of the intergovernmental commission on Armenian-American strategic dialogue, due to be held tomorrow.
- Armenian Ambassador to US meets with Congresswoman Dina Titus Ambassador Nersesyan and Congresswoman Titus also touched upon other issues on the Armenia-US agenda, acknowledging the unique role of the Armenian Caucus in implementing it.
- President Sarkissian Congratulates Ambassador Richard Mills on US Independence Day President Sarkissian congratulated Ambassador Richard Mills and in the person of him, the good people of the United States, on this important holiday and wished welfare and constant development.
- Nikol Pashinyan Received US Ambassador to Armenia "The US government is committed to assisting the goals on democracy, human rights, transparency and accountability that will improve Armenia’s business environment and will make the country more attractive...
Alexander Lukashenko Has Congratulated Armenian Apostolic Church Leader on his Birthday
“We Consider you the Friend of Democracy in Armenia" - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Piotr Switalski
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Handed in the ''Anania Shirakatsi'' Medal to Famed Geologist from Russia Sergey Vardanyan
Serzh Sargsyan Congratulates His Holiness Garegin II on Birthday
OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan Loses in Round 4 of Tournament
PM, RyanAir Representatives Discuss Prospects for Irish Carrier’s Involvement in Armenia
PM Nikol Pashinyan Extends Birthday Greetings to Catholicos of All Armenians
Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25
ARF-D offers referendum for the solution of Amulsar issue
Earthquake Hits Armenia
Armenia National Security Service uncovers embezzlement at MOD
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Uruguay’s President Says He Has Lung Cancer
Artsakh President Congratulates His Holiness Garegin II on Birthday
Government Discussed Potential Entry of Ryanair into Armenian Market
Honduras' Ex-First Lady Convicted of Fraud, Embezzlement
Less Water Released from Lake Sevan This Year: Nikol Pashinyan
Venezuelan Leader Nicolás Maduro Confirms Months of Secret US Talks
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Wind: 8 km/h