US Urges to Reach a Resolution that Reflects the Interests of All Armenians (Statement)
The US State Department issued a statement on the situation in the Republic of Armenia.
The statement reads:
"The United States continues to monitor closely the situation in Armenia. As a friend of Armenia, we urge all parties to engage in good faith negotiations on the formation of a new government in accordance with the Constitution, and to reach a resolution that reflects the interests of all Armenians. We support the ongoing efforts of the Office of President Sarkissian to facilitate dialogue between all parties. We continue to commend the peaceful nature of the demonstrations, and trust that the security forces and those exercising their right to peaceful protest will remain committed to non-violence in the days to come."
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Four Officers in Trump Motorcade Involved in Crash Four police officers traveling in President Trump’s motorcade were involved in a crash on Tuesday in Louisiana.
- Trump to Nominate Patrick Shanahan as Pentagon Chief Shanahan had been under investigation by the Pentagon inspector general for allegedly seeking preferential treatment of Boeing while at the Defense Department but he was cleared of wrongdoing in April....
- A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law...
Turkish Constitutional Court Considers Impeding Elections for Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to Be Violation of Religious Freedom
Artsrun Hovhannisyan on Ashot Pashinyan's Having Been Moved From Artsakh to Nubarashen.
India Elections: Modi Thanks Voters For "Historic Mandate"
Armenian PM’s Spouse to Azerbaijani Reporter's Question
Guaido: We Will Not Take Part in Fake Dialogues
Theresa May Announces Resignation Amid Brexit Chaos
Ankara’s Allies Turn on Erdogan as House Committee Votes to Block F-35 Sale to Turkey
Armenian Parliament Holding Hearings on Transitional Justice
Chairman of the Supreme Court Council Gagik Harutyunyan Resigned
Serbian Defense Ministry Defense University Delegation Visited Armenia
Iran Will Not Surrender to US Pressure: President
Russia Establishes Visa-Free Regime With All Latin American Countries
Britain's May Due to Announce Date of Her Departure Today
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulates School Graduates
Trump Doubts U.S. Needs to Send More Troops to Middle East
Petition Demanding to Boycott the European League Final in Baku
Julian Assange Faces 17 New Charges in US
Prime Minister Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Indian Premier Narendra Modi
Russia Repels Militant Rocket Attack at Its Syria Air Base
Two Petitions to Remove Zelensky From Presidency Registered in Ukraine
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Rammstein Released a New Video
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Wind: 5 km/h