Donald Trump Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
US President Donald Trump has congratulated Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on his recent election through a letter sent via the Armenian Embassy in Washington. The letter is dated May 14, Armenpress reports.
"Dear Mr. Prime Minister:
Congratulations on your recent election. I look forward to working with you on the many areas of mutual interest for our two countries, including strengthening trade ties, democratic institutions, and regional security. Progress on fighting corruption, bringing all political parties together, and peacefully solving the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict will help these efforts and ensure Armenia’s bright future.
Best wishes to you and the people of Armenia", the letter says.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Senate Fails to Override Trump's Veto on Saudi Arms Sales In May, the Trump administration said it would go ahead with more than $8 billion in military sales, sidestepping a congressional review process.
- Trump Threatened to Tax French Wines U.S. President Donald Trump threatened to tax French wines on Friday in retaliation for France’s recent proposal to levy a tax aimed at big U.S. technology companies
- Trump Speaks Before Presidential Seal Doctored with Symbols of Russia and Golf In other words, a proud presidential symbol was apparently reworked to shame Trump over two of the biggest targets of anti-Trump criticism – Russian involvement in the 2016 election and excessive golfing...
- Trump to Discuss Turkey With GOP Senators at White House Next Week Citing two officials familiar with the matter, the report noted that the meeting, which will address "Turkey sanctions," will take place at 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
“We’ll See” if Kim Jong Un will Give Up His Nuclear Weapons: U.S. Defense Chief
Armenia Apprehends Two Internationally Wanted Indian Terror Suspects
The Volunteer National Review of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
President Bako Sahakyan Met with a Group of Representatives of the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Finance
Alexander Lukashenko Has Congratulated Armenian Apostolic Church Leader on his Birthday
“We Consider you the Friend of Democracy in Armenia" - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Piotr Switalski
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Handed in the ''Anania Shirakatsi'' Medal to Famed Geologist from Russia Sergey Vardanyan
Serzh Sargsyan Congratulates His Holiness Garegin II on Birthday
OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan Loses in Round 4 of Tournament
PM, RyanAir Representatives Discuss Prospects for Irish Carrier’s Involvement in Armenia
PM Nikol Pashinyan Extends Birthday Greetings to Catholicos of All Armenians
Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25
ARF-D offers referendum for the solution of Amulsar issue
Earthquake Hits Armenia
Armenia National Security Service uncovers embezzlement at MOD
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Uruguay’s President Says He Has Lung Cancer
Artsakh President Congratulates His Holiness Garegin II on Birthday
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Wind: 3 km/h