Donald Trump Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
US President Donald Trump has congratulated Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on his recent election through a letter sent via the Armenian Embassy in Washington. The letter is dated May 14, Armenpress reports.
"Dear Mr. Prime Minister:
Congratulations on your recent election. I look forward to working with you on the many areas of mutual interest for our two countries, including strengthening trade ties, democratic institutions, and regional security. Progress on fighting corruption, bringing all political parties together, and peacefully solving the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict will help these efforts and ensure Armenia’s bright future.
Best wishes to you and the people of Armenia", the letter says.
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Four Officers in Trump Motorcade Involved in Crash Four police officers traveling in President Trump’s motorcade were involved in a crash on Tuesday in Louisiana.
- Trump to Nominate Patrick Shanahan as Pentagon Chief Shanahan had been under investigation by the Pentagon inspector general for allegedly seeking preferential treatment of Boeing while at the Defense Department but he was cleared of wrongdoing in April....
- A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law...
President of Armenia Congratulated President of Georgia
Ambassador Switalski Attended Nordic Walking in Yerevan
PM Pashinyan Sent Congratulatory Message to Georgian PM Bakhtadze
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China Arrived in Yerevan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Donald Trump Arrived in Tokyo
Thousands Protest in Algeria, Renew Call to Postpone July Vote
Nikol Pashinyan has sent a congratulatory message to King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan on Jordan’s Independence Day
MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace
Defense Ministry of Artsakh Summed up the Border Situation
Meetings of Artsakh Deputy Foreign Minister Armine Alexanyan in California
US to Send More Troops to the Middle East
Murray Gell-Mann, Who Peered at Particles and Saw the Universe, Dies at 89
Armenian “Zinar” And Russian “Voentorg” Companies Sign Memorandum of Cooperation
Landmark Turkish Divestment Bill Passes California Assembly
At Least 13 Hurt in Blast in Downtown Lyon
France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation
Brexit is Not a Threat to British Prosperity: Johnson
Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Review on Russia Probe Origins
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Military-Industrial Complex, Production Capacities, Enterprises Should Fit into the Structure of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry”
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains”
Saudi Ambassador to US Promises to Uphold Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 25 Years Have Passed
Wind: 9 km/h