Azerbaijan Fires More Than 2500 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week
Azerbaijani forces have made around 250 individual ceasefire violations in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan border from June 10 to June 16, firing more than 2500 rounds at positions of Artsakh, the defense ministry of Artsakh said in a statement.
In addition to ceasefire violations, movement and build-up of Azerbaijani manpower and equipment has been seen during the week in different sections of the border, Armenpress reports.
The ministry said that the defense army continues having full control of the situation in the frontline and takes all necessary situational actions.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 300 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continued taking necessary steps to organize the reliable protection of military positions.
- Tigran Balayan: This Provocation by Baku Aimed at Aggravating the Situation and Undermining the Agreements The responsibility for all possible consequences of this provocation is fully borne by the Azerbaijani side
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia...
- Artsakh’s Defense Ministry Records Significant Rise of Tensions on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The Azerbaijani side violated the ceasefire regime over 400 times during the period of April 22-28, firing nearly 4 thousand bullets in the direction of Armenian border guards.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times Azerbaijan fired more than 2500 rounds at Artsakh positions using various caliber small arms.
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 22.53 km/h