Turkey Will Respond to US Sanctions
Turkey's foreign ministry warned on Wednesday that it would respond to U.S. sanctions imposed on two Turkish officials "without delay," The Hill reports.
In a statement, the foreign ministry said that it "strongly protests" the sanctions against Turkish Justice Minister Abdulhamit Gul and Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu.
Those sanctions were imposed earlier Wednesday in response to Ankara's refusal to release Andrew Brunson, an American pastor who had been imprisoned and then detained in his home by the Turkish government on charges of terrorism and espionage.
The Turkish government alleges that Brunson was involved in a failed coup attempt against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in 2016.
- ''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law California is home to the largest Armenian-American population in the United States.
- Saudi Arabia Sold Building Where Khashoggi was Killed: Report The building, located in the upscale Levent neighbourhood, was sold more than a month ago to an undisclosed buyer for a third of its value
- Turkish Foreign Ministry Summons Lebanese Ambassador The Foreign Ministry conveyed its concern to Lebanese envoy Gassan Muallim, saying a group of people being able to approach to the entrance gate of the consular service raises concern in terms of the security...
- Erdogan's Party Seeks Expulsion of Former PM Ahmet Davutoglu In recent months, Davutoglu has accused the AK Party of deviating from its core principles, hitting out at the government's economic record and Erdogan himself.
- Erdogan Reports Negotiations with Russia over Deliveries of Su-57 Fighter Jets Erdogan attended the MAKS-2019 air show outside Moscow together with Russian President Vladimir Putin on 27 August.
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
Armenia's Constitutional Court Publishes Decision on CC Head Hrayr Tovmasyan
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Nikol Pashinyan: “Changes in Civil Aviation will Benefit Armenian Consumers, Citizens and the Economy”
Erdogan 'Threw Trump's Syria Letter in Bin'
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
New Brexit Deal Agreed, Says Boris Johnson
“Your Problems are Kept in the Spotlight” – PM Meets with the Mothers of Perished Armenian Soldiers
Armenian Lavash on CNN’s List of World’s Best Breads
President Armen Sarkissian Attends Gala Dinner of Global Innovation Forum in Yerevan
Japan Emperor's Parade to Be Belayed Due to Typhoon Damage
Foreign Minister of Artsakh has Met with Secretary of the Security Council of the Republic of Armenia
Third Night of Violence in Barcelona after Jailing of Catalan Separatists
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be closed for Trucks
Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan
PM receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair
Speaking about Innovation, We First of All Mean Innovation of Thought and Thinking that Can Really Change the World: Nikol Pashinyan
Erdogan: Turkey Will Continue Operation in Syria Despite Possible Sanctions
Osman Baydemir: If Turkey Isn't Stopped in Syria, Armenian Genocide of 1915 Will Be Repeated
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 8 km/h