Turkey Against Severing Economic Ties with Iran despite US Stance
Turkey does not intend to abandon economic ties with Iran after the resumption of the US sanctions on Iran, said Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez.
“A delegation of ours is in the United States right now and negotiations are being held on a series of matters including the sanctions issue. I think a good outcome will emerge from this dialogue. We will be continuing this trade as we cannot possibly leave our citizens in dark,” Hurriyet Daily reported quoting the minister.
In May, the US President Donald Trump voiced his decision to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal and re-impose sanctions against Iran.
Washington offered to conclude new nuclear deal instead, putting forward unrealistic conditions.
- Iran's Khamenei Bans Direct Negotiations with US America never remains loyal to its promises in talks.
- US Reimposes Economic Sanctions on Iran They also bar trading in cars and metals and minerals that include gold, steel, coal and aluminium. Iran will also be barred from buying US and European aircraft.
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
- US Threats Do not Frighten Iran Iran's nuclear program chief Ali Akbar Salehi also responded to Pompeо's statement, noting that Iran will continue to follow the nuclear program agreement if the European Union compensates for the damage...
- French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole "We disagree with the method because this collection of sanctions, which will be set up against Iran, will not enable dialogue and on the contrary it will reinforce the conservatives and weaken President...
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Juncker Welcomes Release of 2 Greek Border Guards From Detention in Turkey
Artsakh Republic Convoked the Meeting of the Security Council
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Wind: 22.53 km/h