Armenia is Ready to Regulate Armenian-Turkish Relations without Pre-Conditions: Nikol Pashinyan
Armenia is ready to regulate Armenian-Turkish relations without pre-conditions, acting PM Nikol Pashinyan stated at the Parlaiment of Armenia today.
“By the way, I would like to warn that no one should comment this statement as if with such position we are downgrading the issue on international recognition of the 1915 Armenian Genocide, as for us the recognition of the Armenian genocide is not an issue of the Armenian-Turkish relations, it is a security issue for us and not only for us, it is an international security issue and it is our contribution to the international process of genocide preventions,” Pashinyan said.
Pashinyan noted that Armenia is ready to open Armenian-Turkish border without preconditions.
“In essence, the border is not closed from our side. The border is closed by Turkey, and Turkey closed it because of Karabakh conflict. It is a very bad policy. If someone hopes to reach this or that option of Karabakh conflict settlement by coercion and threats he is mistaken, and I want all to register it. Just the opposite, in such conditions we are becoming stronger, united and will finally reach our national goals,” he mentioned.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan: Turkey Threw All That Out The Window Discussing this distorted interpretation, I think, does not even bring us honor because we know the history very well. Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan stated this in an interview with...
- Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East Surp Giragos and Mar Petyun Chaldean Churches had been awaiting restoration by the community foundations, which were unable to carry out the task due to insufficient funds.
- Mevlut Chavushoghlu: With Karabakh Conflict Unresolved, Normalization of Ties with Armenia Impossible Turkey rules out rapprochement with Armenia without final peace over Artsakh
- Armen Sarkissian's Message to Erdoghan: “Forgiveness comes after recognition” Swiss Public TV – RTS – has released excerpts from the interview with Armenian President Armen Sarkissian.
- Armenia Is Coming Out from the Zurich Process with an Important Achievement The Turkish side, which at the time adopted the thesis of regulating all the problems with the neighbors, could not essentially reject the Armenian side's proposal, as a result of which the Zurich Protocols...
Turkey Excluded from EAEU Tariff Preferences System
Azerbaijan Distorts the Provisions of the UN Security Council Resolutions- Armenian MFA
Four New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Bodies of Two Killed Armenian Servicemen Handed over from Martakert Assembly Point
Armenia Opposition Movement to Hold Rally on Saturday
Armenia Records 173749 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Ex-Defense Minister: Today We Face Different Reality
Republic of Armenia Ombudsman Raises Issue of Immediate Return of Prisoners Held in Azerbaijan for Special Discussion in German Bundestag
About 25 Aftershocks Recorded after Powerful Earthquake in Pacific Ocean
Zakharova Reiterates ''All for All'' Principle as Optimal Solution for POWs Issue
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France, Germany, UK Decide Against Approving IAEA Resolution on Iran
Kocharyan "Not Planning" to Lead Armenian Opposition
Armenia Opposition Movement Candidate for PM Vazgen Manukyan is Charged
US Lawmakers Cancel March 4 Meeting over Capitol Attack Threat
U.S. State Department Closely Monitoring Political Tensions in Armenia
Armenia Records 173307 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
European Commission Deplores Azerbaijani Attacks on Shushi Cathedral During 2020 War
Search Operations in South Artsakh Give no Result
Biden Administration Singles out China as "Biggest Geopolitical Test" for U.S
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Wind: 5 km/h