CSTO Secretary General's Replacement Not Regulated: Deputy FM Karen Nazaryan
The matter of CSTO Secretary General is being discussed by the Collective Security Council and with the participation of the CSTO ministerial council, Armenia’s acting Deputy Foreign Minister Karen Nazaryan said in the parliament today, news.am reported.
His remark came in response to the question by MP Naira Zohrabyan who asked whether Armenia will nominate a candidate for the position of the CSTO Secretary General during the Astana summit on November 8.
“The issue of replacement of CSTO Secretary General is not regulated. The aim of ongoing consultations is focused on this. I would not make forecasts for the November 8 discussions, as it will be closed,” he noted.
To remind Yuri Khachaturov has been relieved of the position of CSTO Secretary General.
- The Import Duty Relief for Certain Agricultural and Medical products will not Apply Starting July 1 At the same time, the committee announces that the import duty relief for medical products specified in decisions of EEC No 21 of 16.03.2020 and No 34 of 03.04.2020 will be effective till September 30,...
- Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension The privileged customs duties for around 1000 types of products was active since 2015 with a term of 5 years. The ratification extended the term for another year.
- EAEU Leaders’ May 19 Summit to be Held in Video Conference Mode The summit must have taken place in Minsk, the capital of Belarus, on May 19, but due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, several countries have closed their borders and applied a quarantine...
- RIA Novosti: EAEU Leaders Support Maintaining Free Movement of Goods During COVID-19 Pandemic We support maintaining the unity of the international community, the stability of the global economy and the principle of free movement of goods, including those of social significance, such as food, medical...
- Eurasian Economic Commission Board new Chairman to Visit Armenia During his trip, bilateral meetings are scheduled with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, First Deputy Prime Minister Mher Grigoryan, President Armen Sarkissian, and National Assembly Speaker Ararat Mirzoyan.
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Turkish Council of State Reverses Decree of Hagia Sophia’s Museum Status
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the President of Artsakh Araik Harutyunian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Spoke on the Phone with the Chairman of the SJC
Italy Bans Entry from 13 Countries Due to Coronavirus Fears
Trump Supported Kanye West’s Decision to Run for President
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 9 km/h