CSTO Secretary General's Replacement Not Regulated: Deputy FM Karen Nazaryan
The matter of CSTO Secretary General is being discussed by the Collective Security Council and with the participation of the CSTO ministerial council, Armenia’s acting Deputy Foreign Minister Karen Nazaryan said in the parliament today, news.am reported.
His remark came in response to the question by MP Naira Zohrabyan who asked whether Armenia will nominate a candidate for the position of the CSTO Secretary General during the Astana summit on November 8.
“The issue of replacement of CSTO Secretary General is not regulated. The aim of ongoing consultations is focused on this. I would not make forecasts for the November 8 discussions, as it will be closed,” he noted.
To remind Yuri Khachaturov has been relieved of the position of CSTO Secretary General.
- Russia PM: Eurasian Union Ready for Free Trade Zones with Asian Countries Medvedev recalled that a similar agreement has already been concluded with Vietnam, Singapore and China, while negotiations with India are underway.
- Rouhani: US Carries out Economic Terrorism As the Iranian president noted, resistance to hostile actions led to harsh and inhuman sanctions; international obligations and agreements are ignored.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25 According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
Kim Jong Un Supervises Another N. Korean Military Drill
Hong Kong Court Rules Face Mask Ban Unconstitutional
Armenia State Revenue Committee, Iran And Georgia Customs Services Sign Document
About 1000 Protesters Detained in Iran
Opposition Wins No Seats in Belarus Election
US Backs 'Peaceful Protests' in Iran
Protesters Block Entrance to Iraq's Umm Qasr Port
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Tokyo 2020 Bouquets
Anti-Government Protest Took Place In Prague
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
PM chairs Defense Ministry Board Meeting at Ministry of Defense Headquarters
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM chairs Security Council Meeting
Artsakh President Receives Armenian CB Delegation
Azerbaijan Breaches Karabakh Ceasefire 210 Times in One Week
PM: All Citizens of Armenia Need to View State Budget as Family Budget
Kazakhstan is Eager to See Investments Coming from Armenia
We are with you, Venice – Armenian Embassy
Armenian Team Loses, Deprived of Opportunity to Take Part in Euro-2020
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 4 km/h