The Acting PM of Armenia has Left for Russia
The Acting Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, has left for Saint Petersburg, Russia, where he will take part in the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council meeting. This is the highest supranational body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
The meeting will kick off today.
To remind that the summit of the heads of states of the CSTO member countries also was to be held on the same day in Saint Petersburg, but it has been postponed.
- Russia PM: Eurasian Union Ready for Free Trade Zones with Asian Countries Medvedev recalled that a similar agreement has already been concluded with Vietnam, Singapore and China, while negotiations with India are underway.
- Rouhani: US Carries out Economic Terrorism As the Iranian president noted, resistance to hostile actions led to harsh and inhuman sanctions; international obligations and agreements are ignored.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25 According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
New Cooperation Bridge to Open Between Armenian and Israeli IT Companies
Meghri Border Checkpoint to Be Upgraded
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Chief Military Inspector Was Dismissed Due to Structural Changes: Vladimir Karapetyan
WSO Secretary General: Armenia Is a Leader in Region on Standardization of Customs Data
Georgia Ministry of Internal Affairs Addresses Participants of Demonstration
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the King of Morocco Mohammed VI
Chief Military Inspector and his Deputies Dismissed from Positions
Iran’s Rouhani: Iranians Entitled to Protest, Insecurity not Tolerated
Kim Jong Un Supervises Another N. Korean Military Drill
Hong Kong Court Rules Face Mask Ban Unconstitutional
Armenia State Revenue Committee, Iran And Georgia Customs Services Sign Document
About 1000 Protesters Detained in Iran
Opposition Wins No Seats in Belarus Election
US Backs 'Peaceful Protests' in Iran
Protesters Block Entrance to Iraq's Umm Qasr Port
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Tokyo 2020 Bouquets
Anti-Government Protest Took Place In Prague
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 4 km/h