The Acting PM of Armenia has Left for Russia
The Acting Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, has left for Saint Petersburg, Russia, where he will take part in the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council meeting. This is the highest supranational body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
The meeting will kick off today.
To remind that the summit of the heads of states of the CSTO member countries also was to be held on the same day in Saint Petersburg, but it has been postponed.
- Armenia Deputy PM to Head for Kazakhstan Within three days after returning from Kazakhstan, the deputy PM must present a report on the results of the visit to the Prime Minister.
- New Round of Talks on Iran-EEU Free Trade Agreement Kicks off The aforesaid free trade agreement will enable the gradual lifting of customs duties on 80 percent of goods and the maintenance of the current tariffs for the rest.
- Eurasian Economic Union Proposes Tax on Sale of Foreign Assets "Washington threatens to expand them by including the enterprises of our partners who actively cooperate with the Russian ones and maintain cooperative relations with us," he said.
- Armenian President, Kazakh Ambassador Exchange Ideas About Bilateral Partnership Issues relating to regional security and stability were also touched upon.
- Armenia Revenue Committee: Export of Cash in Excess of $10,000 from Russia is Prohibited According to this decision, the export of cash in foreign currency and/or financial tools denominated in foreign currency in excess of US$10,000 is prohibited from Russia, the SRC informs.
EU’s Charles Michel, Azerbaijan’s Aliyev Hold Phone Talk
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia, India sign Memorandum of Understanding
Remarks of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan During the Opening Ceremony Of the 8th Session Of the Armenian-Indian Intergovernmental Commission
The 8th Session of the Armenian-Indian Intergovernmental Commission Has Started
Vahagn Khachaturyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to the President of the USA Joe Biden on Independence Day
Armenian FM receives Secretary for West of Indian Foreign Ministry
Syria Preparing to Formalize Cooperation with DPR, LPR: Ambassador
EU May Allocate 500 Bln Euro to Help Ukraine Revive Its Economy: Agency
Scholz Says No One Knows How Long Russia Will Conduct Operation in Ukraine
Nikol Pashinyan Sends a Congratulatory Message to Joe Biden
Armenia Denies Shooting at Azerbaijani Positions
No Official Notification from Ankara about Detention of Russian Ship: Russian Embassy
PM Pashinyan Attends the Graduation Ceremony at the National Polytechnic University
Russian Cargo Ship Detained in Turkey at Kiev’s Request: Ukrainian Ambassador
Zelensky Confirms Withdrawal of Ukrainian Forces from Lisichansk
Armenia Crowned Winner of FIBA European Championship for Small Countries
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Shoigu Reports to Putin on Liberating Lugansk People's Republic - Defense Ministry
The Secretary for West of the Foreign Ministry of India will Arrive in Armenia
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Speaker of the National Assembly of Bulgaria
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Wind: 7.2 km/h