The Acting PM of Armenia has Left for Russia
The Acting Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, has left for Saint Petersburg, Russia, where he will take part in the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council meeting. This is the highest supranational body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
The meeting will kick off today.
To remind that the summit of the heads of states of the CSTO member countries also was to be held on the same day in Saint Petersburg, but it has been postponed.
- The Import Duty Relief for Certain Agricultural and Medical products will not Apply Starting July 1 At the same time, the committee announces that the import duty relief for medical products specified in decisions of EEC No 21 of 16.03.2020 and No 34 of 03.04.2020 will be effective till September 30,...
- Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension The privileged customs duties for around 1000 types of products was active since 2015 with a term of 5 years. The ratification extended the term for another year.
- EAEU Leaders’ May 19 Summit to be Held in Video Conference Mode The summit must have taken place in Minsk, the capital of Belarus, on May 19, but due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, several countries have closed their borders and applied a quarantine...
- RIA Novosti: EAEU Leaders Support Maintaining Free Movement of Goods During COVID-19 Pandemic We support maintaining the unity of the international community, the stability of the global economy and the principle of free movement of goods, including those of social significance, such as food, medical...
- Eurasian Economic Commission Board new Chairman to Visit Armenia During his trip, bilateral meetings are scheduled with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, First Deputy Prime Minister Mher Grigoryan, President Armen Sarkissian, and National Assembly Speaker Ararat Mirzoyan.
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Japan’s Prime Minister
Kalashnikov Factory in Armenia to Produce 50,000 Rifles Annually
Dolma Festival held in Odessa, Ukraine
Iran's Oil Storage Almost Full as Sanctions and Pandemic Weigh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Has No Plans to Hold Talks with US
Microsoft and Zoom Join Hong Kong Data 'Pause'
Artsakh President Received Armenia's Prosecutor General Arthur Davtyan
Pompeo Warns of Potential Restriction of Chinese TikTok App
The Élysée Palace Announced the Makeup of the New Government
Pashinyan Visits Newly Opened ''Kalashnikov'' Manufacturing Plant in Armenia
Armenian Defense Minister Receives US Ambassador
UK Imposes Sanctions Against Human Rights Abusers
President of Artsakh Receives Armenia’s Minister of Education
Members of US Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues do Not Share State Department View on Azerbaijan
A Cement Plant Will Be Built in Artsakh
Armenia Records 29285 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian Calls on Her Millions of Followers to Support Small Businesses in Armenia
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 10 km/h