The Acting PM of Armenia has Left for Russia
The Acting Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, has left for Saint Petersburg, Russia, where he will take part in the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council meeting. This is the highest supranational body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
The meeting will kick off today.
To remind that the summit of the heads of states of the CSTO member countries also was to be held on the same day in Saint Petersburg, but it has been postponed.
- Armenia Deputy PM to Head for Kazakhstan Within three days after returning from Kazakhstan, the deputy PM must present a report on the results of the visit to the Prime Minister.
- New Round of Talks on Iran-EEU Free Trade Agreement Kicks off The aforesaid free trade agreement will enable the gradual lifting of customs duties on 80 percent of goods and the maintenance of the current tariffs for the rest.
- Eurasian Economic Union Proposes Tax on Sale of Foreign Assets "Washington threatens to expand them by including the enterprises of our partners who actively cooperate with the Russian ones and maintain cooperative relations with us," he said.
- Armenian President, Kazakh Ambassador Exchange Ideas About Bilateral Partnership Issues relating to regional security and stability were also touched upon.
- Armenia Revenue Committee: Export of Cash in Excess of $10,000 from Russia is Prohibited According to this decision, the export of cash in foreign currency and/or financial tools denominated in foreign currency in excess of US$10,000 is prohibited from Russia, the SRC informs.
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for All Types of Vehicles
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU Toivo Klaar Welcomes Armenian and Azerbaijani Efforts Towards 'Peaceful Future'
German Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
2 Armenia Opposition MPs are Recalled from their National Assembly Leadership Positions
President Khachaturyan Nominates Hovakim Hovakimyan for Judge of Constitutional Court
The Residents of Aghavno will be Displaced to Hin Shen and Mets Shen: Artsakh Ombudsman
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Armenia and Serbia hold political consultations
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 2.06 km/h