Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Armenia and Russia are process a document guaranteeing the more transparent work of biological laboratories in Armenia in terms of guaranteeing the absence of any threats and risks, Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov said in a live press briefing today in response to a question from Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper, Sputnik Armenia reported.
In reply to a question on how Russia is planning to solve the issue of existence and activities of foreign laboratories in post-Soviet countries, including in Armenia and Georgia, Lavrov mentioned that Russia is currently finalizing the preparation of a document with Armenia that will make the activity of the biological laboratories more transparent in terms of guaranteeing the absence of any threats or risks.
“The document will guarantee the absence of foreign military and the transparent work of biological laboratories in terms of absence of threats and risks,” Lavrov said.
He also said that Georgia has invited a group of diplomats to get familiarized with the activities of foreign bio-labs in Georgia.
“We have thanked them, we have said that it isn’t up to diplomats, but it’s up to experts to understand what is being done in those labs, to what extend the tests create a threat for Russia and generally the neighboring countries,” Lavrov mentioned.
- Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Mikhail Mishustin On the Occasion Of the 77th Anniversary Of the Victory The immortal feat of our fathers and grandfathers, all those who fought heroically shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield, selflessly worked in the homefront will forever remain in our hearts.
- Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of the Russian Federation Today we remember with boundless gratitude all those who have made a decisive contribution to peace, we honor our dear veterans and the homefront workers.
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev on Russia’s State Holiday This festive day marks tangible achievements in Russia’s political and socio-economic life, an even greater strengthening of its role and authority in the international arena.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenian-Russian Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts political commentator Hayk Khalatyan to discuss Armenian-Russian relationships.
- Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29 Russian President Vladimir Putin and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will hold a bilateral meeting "on the sidelines" of the EEU High Council, which will be held in Kazakhstan on May 29, Federation...
Extraordinary Sitting of National Assembly to Be Convened
Peskov Spoke About the Preparation of Another Direct Line with Putin
Estonian President Karis Admitted That Russia Cannot Be Completely Isolated
Pashinyan Receives Executive Director of World Trade Centers Association
Joint Extraordinary Session of CSTO PA Standing Commissions Held in Online Format
Russian Foreign Ministry Calls Ongoing Protests in Armenia Country’s Internal Affair
Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
New Amnesty International Report Documents Azeri Crimes Against Older Armenians in Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Letter to the President of Kazakhstan on Birthday
Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU To Give Ukraine 500 Million Euros More In Military Aid, Borrell Says
President Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
Armenian Representatives Won 11 gold, 5 Silver and 6 Bronze Medals at European Championship
US Senate Passes $40B Ukraine Aid In Procedural Vote
USA President Biden’s Meeting with Prime Minister Mitsotakis of Greece
U.S. Air Force Says It Conducted Successful Hypersonic Weapon Test
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Brussels
President Zelensky Confirms Evacuation of Troops from Besieged Azovstal Plant in Ukraine
Peaceful Acts of Disobedience Start in Yerevan
Nikol Pashinyan, Vladimir Putin Hold Private Conversation
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 3.09 km/h