Happy New Year, Dear "Armedia" IAA Readers!
New Year 2019 has arrived. A time of fulfillment of the most incredible desires has come.
And today, when the candles are lit in the windows of Armenian houses, we wish all our readers, all Armenian families, all people on the planet kindness, peace, light!
For Armenia, which celebrates the New Year for many centuries, traditional wishes are still of current interest. Of course, it's good to be wealthy, but ... in case of choosing between money and peace, we will choose the latter, because we know the true value of peace.
Therefore, we wish a year without war, a year of stability, a year of progress and development. May the 2019 bring a miracle of peace and harmony. Let there be health and prosperity! And let the year be full of wonderful surprises!
Happy New Year, dear friends!
- The Old New Year The Orthodox New Year has been symbolized or mentioned in various Eastern European art, including Russian art and literary works.
- How to Make a Glint-wine? Cheer Up Yourself with This Warm Delicious Beverage The secret to getting a great Glühwein is the right mixture of red wine, cinnamon sticks, sugar, oranges and cloves. Follow this simple recipe to conjure up a touch of winter magic in your own kitchen.
- Happy New Year, Dear "Armedia" IAA Readers! We wish a year without war, a year of stability, a year of progress and development.
- Cumberbatch Leads a Masterclass How to Accept Bad Presents Benedict Cumberbatch leads an acting Masterclass to teach you how to act like you ‘love love’ the long underwear your auntie gave you!
- If You Want to Spend Eco-New Year, Visit Artsakh So if one wants to spend an unforgettable time at New Year, it is highly recommended to visit Artsakh! This will be the most eco-New Year in your life!
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Lose 29 Tanks and Equipment, Suffer 130 Casualties
Prime Minister Pashinyan Briefs Hassan Rouhani on Turkey's Involvement in Hostilities
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Sergey Lavrov Held a Phone Conversation
Takeover of an Azerbaijan position (video)
Azerbaijan Handed over the Air Command of Offensive Operations against the Artsakh to the Turkish Air Forces
New Destructions of the Adversary Strongholds and Military Equipment
Armen Sarkissian Informed the Emir of Qatar on the War Unleashed by Azerbaijan against Nagorno Karabakh
Georgia’s PM Offers NK Conflicting Parties to Meet in Tbilisi for Talks
Three Civilians Killed in Artsakh's Martakert as a Result of Azerbaijan's Attacks
The Defense Army has Noticeable Achievements in Several Directions
Armen Sarkissian Appealed to the Heads of Some Arab states on the Occasion of Azerbaijan’s Military Actions against Artsakh
Special Meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council to Discuss the Situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Zone
Defense Army Continues to Confidently Rebuff the Enemy's Attacks in Every Direction: Arayik Harutyunyan
Remains of Armenian SU-25 Downed by Turkey’s F-16 Fighter Published (photos)
Aurora Initiative Officials: This Adventurism of Azerbaijan is Gross Violation of International Humanitarian Law
Macron Criticises Turkey's 'Warlike' Rhetoric on Nagorno-Karabakh
PM Nikol Pashinyan Interviewed by Russian Media Representatives
“We Must Use All Means to Defend Ourselves” - Nikol Pashinyan Told The Washington Post
The Provocative Actions of the Turkish Armed Forces Hinder the Efforts of the International Community to Cease the Hostilities: Armenia's MFA
Armenia is Not Considering Deployment of Peacekeepers in Karabakh
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 9 km/h