Happy New Year, Dear "Armedia" IAA Readers!
New Year 2020 has arrived. A time of fulfillment of the most incredible desires has come.
And today, when the candles are lit in the windows of Armenian houses, we wish all our readers, all Armenian families, all people on the planet kindness, peace, light!
For Armenia, which celebrates the New Year for many centuries, traditional wishes are still of current interest. Of course, it's good to be wealthy, but ... in case of choosing between money and peace, we will choose the latter, because we know the true value of peace.
Therefore, we wish a year without war, a year of stability, a year of progress and development. May the 2020 bring a miracle of peace and harmony. Let there be health and prosperity! And let the year be full of wonderful surprises!
Happy New Year, dear friends!
- The Old New Year The Orthodox New Year has been symbolized or mentioned in various Eastern European art, including Russian art and literary works.
- How to Make a Glint-wine? Cheer Up Yourself with This Warm Delicious Beverage The secret to getting a great Glühwein is the right mixture of red wine, cinnamon sticks, sugar, oranges and cloves. Follow this simple recipe to conjure up a touch of winter magic in your own kitchen.
- Cumberbatch Leads a Masterclass How to Accept Bad Presents Benedict Cumberbatch leads an acting Masterclass to teach you how to act like you ‘love love’ the long underwear your auntie gave you!
- If You Want to Spend Eco-New Year, Visit Artsakh So if one wants to spend an unforgettable time at New Year, it is highly recommended to visit Artsakh! This will be the most eco-New Year in your life!
- Father Ghevond Mayilyan: Christ Left the Heavens and Descended into the Earth for Us, Bringing Salvation and Life In various countries and at different times, in order to detract the meaning of Christ's Birth, they tried to replace it with New Year celebrations.
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan and Enrique Mora
A consultation on tax potential assessment held at Government
Russian MFA responds to the decision of the EU to deploy a new observation mission in Armenia
Armenia’s citizens to visit United Arab Emirates without visa
Wizz Air to start operating flights on several new routes
Gas supply to be restored in Stepanakert, but cut in the regions
Kremlin rules out any talks between Zelensky, Putin
The Secretary of the Security Council Had a Telephone Conversation with Kestutis Budrys
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh believes that "international anti-terrorist cooperation" must be considered to save blockaded 120,000 population
We Should Break Up with This Chain of Unworthy Compromises and Double Standards: Armen Gevorgyan's speech at PACE
New U.S. Ambassador to Russia, Lynne Tracy, arrives in Moscow
Azerbaijan leader attempts to assure France envoy that there is no blockade of Karabakh
First ever high-level EU-Armenia Political and Security Dialogue is taking place in Yerevan
Involvement of US, collective West in conflict in Ukraine grows: Kremlin
Vahagn Khachaturyan sent a congratulatory message to the Governor-General of Australia David Hurley
Artsakh government officials brief Canadian parliamentary committee on Azeri blockade
Efforts to focus international attention on the encroachments on the rights and security of the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh should be continued: Pashinyan
Alen Simonyan Meets with President of Football Association of Qatar
The First TUMO Center in Portugal to Open in 2023
Merkel’s, Hollande’s remarks on Minsk Accords signify betrayal: Russian top senator
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
In the new year and coming years my only wish and counsel to our people is STRUGGLE: Serzh Sargsyan
Retired Pope Benedict XVI dies
Russian Foreign Ministry expresses concern over lack of progress in restoring Lachin corridor
People of Artsakh stand before the problem of realizing the right to life: Artsakh National Assembly President
Stranded citizens of Artsakh to spend New Year’s Eve honoring fallen troops at Yerablur cemetery in Yerevan
Garo Paylan urges Erdogan to take responsibility for ending the blockade of Nagorno- Karabakh
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Wind: 0.51 km/h