How to Make a Glint-wine? Cheer Up Yourself with This Warm Delicious Beverage
Glint-wine or Glühwein is enjoyed at traditional Christmas Markets throughout Europe, especially in colder Northern countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Glint-wine is a beverage of European origin usually made with red wine along with various mulling spices and sometimes raisins. It is served hot or warm and may be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
The secret to getting a great Glühwein is the right mixture of red wine, cinnamon sticks, sugar, oranges and cloves. Follow this simple recipe to conjure up a touch of winter magic in your own kitchen.
According to All Receipts, you need two bottles of good-quality red wine.
570 ml water
140 g sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
2 oranges - cut into bite-size pieces
Oranges for decoration
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
- Cut the orange in half, and squeeze the juice into the simmering water. Push the cloves into the outside of the orange peel, and place peel in the simmering water. Continue simmering for 30 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Pour in the wine, and heat until steaming but not simmering. Remove the clove-studded orange halves.
- Serve hot in mugs or glasses that have been preheated in warm water
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- The Old New Year The Orthodox New Year has been symbolized or mentioned in various Eastern European art, including Russian art and literary works.
- Happy New Year, Dear "Armedia" IAA Readers! We wish a year without war, a year of stability, a year of progress and development.
- Cumberbatch Leads a Masterclass How to Accept Bad Presents Benedict Cumberbatch leads an acting Masterclass to teach you how to act like you ‘love love’ the long underwear your auntie gave you!
- If You Want to Spend Eco-New Year, Visit Artsakh So if one wants to spend an unforgettable time at New Year, it is highly recommended to visit Artsakh! This will be the most eco-New Year in your life!
- Father Ghevond Mayilyan: Christ Left the Heavens and Descended into the Earth for Us, Bringing Salvation and Life In various countries and at different times, in order to detract the meaning of Christ's Birth, they tried to replace it with New Year celebrations.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Flow of Armenian Citizens Returns from Iran by Special Flight
Euro Zone Governments Should Use Budget Measures to Support Growth: Lagarde
Facebook to Ban Misleading Ads About Coronavirus
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry
Georgian Defense Minister Will Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armenian Ambassador to Iran Urges not to Spread Panic Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Armenian, Cuban FMs Met in Geneva
12 New Flights from Europe to Armenia to Launch in 2020
Pope Expresses Closeness to Those Affected by Coronavirus
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia FM in Geneva, Meets with Greece Counterpart
Armenian FM holds Phone Call with Top EU Official
San Francisco Declares Local Emergency Amid Coronavirus
YES Group Will Start Active Campaigning On March 2
Trump Extended For a Year Sanctions Against Russia
The First Case of Coronavirus in Brazil Confirmed
The Newly Appointed Ambassador of Canada Presented the Copy of Her Credentials to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia
The People of Karabakh Have the Right to Freely Determine Their Political Status without Limitations: Armenia's FM
Trump Offers to Mediate Between India And Pakistan
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 5 km/h