Luxury Launches Outlook on Sultan Mahmud I’s Exceptional Gun Designed by Armenian Jeweler (VIDEO)
The Luxury Launches published an article about the Armenian jewelers. The article mainly reads;
"The exquisite metal piece is said to have been created by imperial master jeweler Hovhannes Agha Düz. The imposing gun apparently served as a ceremonial object belonging to the Sultan Mahmud I in addition to a more traditional jeweled sword and scabbard. Not any less than other jeweled wonders, the gun in question bears intricate art work with pink and sea-green hued jewels encrusted onto its exterior. The second compartment of the object also contains an equally awe-inspiring ceremonial dagger.
Historically speaking, Armenians played a primary role in the metallurgy of the Seljuk state as stated by M. K. Zualian. Their jewelers were regarded as the finest in the world during the Ottoman rule and apart from producing silver and gold jewelry, the Armenian goldsmiths also decorated weapons, armor as well as liturgical vessels with polished gems and jewels. Having witnessed the breathtaking art on Sultan Mahmud I’s gun, we sure cannot disagree to the artful taste of the Armenians!"
- Delegation of U.S. House of Representatives Visits Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex The guests laid flowers and a wreath at the Eternal Fire perpetuating the memory of the Armenian Genocide victims, observed a one-minute of silence to honor the memory of the Holy Martyrs.
- Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan Recently, the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia has also issued a statement condemning the aggressive policy of Azerbaijan towards the Republic of Artsakh.
- The UN Should Not Be Complicit in Turkey's Rejection of History- Congressman 33 countries, including the United States, have formally recognized the Armenian genocide.
- Germany Delegation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan The members of the delegation laid a wreath and flowers at the Eternal Flame, and then they visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
- The Embassy on Dismantling of Armenian Genocide Memorial in Cologne
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 6.69 km/h