OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
On February 13, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic/NKR), the OSCE Mission will conduct a planned monitoring of the ceasefire on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the east of Talish village of the Martakert region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring will be held by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in holding the monitoring and to ensure the safety of the OSCE Mission members.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 230 Times The opponent fired more than 2000 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army are in full control of the frontline situation and confidently continue their service.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times The Defense Army frontline units strictly adhere to the ceasefire regime, confidently continuing their military vigil.
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
We Are Ready to Confront the Enemy: Iranian Commander
Ukraine's President Calls Snap Parliamentary Elections
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Volodymyr Zelensky on Assuming the Office of President of Ukraine
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership
Swedish Prosecutor Requests Assange's Detention Over Rape Allegation
Rocket Attack Hits Near US Embassy in Baghdad
Heavy Rain And Flooding Hit Parts of the Arabian Peninsula
Russian Air Strikes Kill 10 Civilians in Northwest Syria
Ceasefire in Donbass Zelensky's First Task
32 People Killed in Tajikistan Prison Deadly Riot
Trump Threatens Iran's "End" If It Seeks Fight With the US
Armenian PM Holds Phone Conversation With Catholicos Aram I
11 People Killed in Gun Attack at Brazil Bar
Vladimir Zelensky Sworn in As President of Ukraine
Turkey to Arrest 249 Foreign Ministry Personnel in Post-Coup Probe
His Holiness Garegin II Addresses Message on Current Situation in Armenia
Google ''Suspends Some Business With Huawei'' After US Blacklist
Terrorists Target Tourist Bus in Egypt
Armenia PM Calls to Block Exit and Entrance to all Courts on Monday
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Wind: 7 km/h