Congresswoman Urges Kim Kardashian to Press Trump to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Congresswoman Jackie Spier, who has Armenian roots, has called on Armenian Americans to tweet to Kim Kardashian to press President Trump to properly condemn and commemorate the Armenian Genocide, ''News.am'' reports.
"I think that within our Diaspora we have a secret weapon to get him [President Trump] to do just that [recognize the Armenian Genocide]. I think we all have to tweet to Kim Kardashian and ask her to join us in getting the President to take that action," Jackie Spier said at the Capitol Hill Observation of the Armenian Genocide.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Senate Fails to Override Trump's Veto on Saudi Arms Sales In May, the Trump administration said it would go ahead with more than $8 billion in military sales, sidestepping a congressional review process.
- Trump Threatened to Tax French Wines U.S. President Donald Trump threatened to tax French wines on Friday in retaliation for France’s recent proposal to levy a tax aimed at big U.S. technology companies
- Trump Speaks Before Presidential Seal Doctored with Symbols of Russia and Golf In other words, a proud presidential symbol was apparently reworked to shame Trump over two of the biggest targets of anti-Trump criticism – Russian involvement in the 2016 election and excessive golfing...
- Trump to Discuss Turkey With GOP Senators at White House Next Week Citing two officials familiar with the matter, the report noted that the meeting, which will address "Turkey sanctions," will take place at 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
China to Impose 10%, 5% Extra Tariffs on $75 Billion Worth of US Imports
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Putin Orders Officials to Prepare Response to US Cruise Missile Testing after INF Treaty Collapse
Armenia's Parliament Speaker Congratulates on 29th Anniversary of Independence Declaration
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
Canada Opposes Russia's Return to G8: Freeland
Amulsar Exploitation Should Have no Impact on Land, Water and Air: Armenia’s PM
Bako Sahakyan Had a Meeting with Composer Robert Amirkhanyan
Amazon Rainforest Fires: Macron Calls for G7 Talks to Focus on "International Crisis"
Ninth Round of U.S., Taliban Peace Talks Start in Qatar: Reuters
Armenia Economy Minister Has New Deputy
US Formally Pulls Turkey's Patriot Missile System Offer
Boris Johnson Puts His Foot Up on a Table During His Meeting with President Macron
Robert Ghukasyan Appointed Advisor to PM
Ararat-Armenia vs. F91 Dudelange – 2:1
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Kosovo Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
Davit Babayan about Ara Papyan's Statement on Artsakh and Amulsar
NKR President Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Solemn Ceremony of Founding the Artsakh Affiliate of the Armenian General Gymnastic Union.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Wind: 21 km/h