Montebello Armenian Genocide Monument Freeway Sign Downed
The sign directing drivers to the Montebello Armenian Genocide Martyrs Monument was downed, a passersby on the 60 Freeway alerted Asbarez on Friday.
Asbarez is currently working with the Armenian National Committee of America San Gabriel Valley Chapter and law enforcement to determine the cause of the incident and will report as soon as information becomes available.
Nevertheless, on the eve of the 104th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, the incident is unnerving at best.
- Magnifier: The Emphasis of the International Recognition of the Armenian Genocide “Magnifier” deals with the international recognition and condemnation of the Armenian Genocide.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts Ruben Safrastyan, head of RA NAS Oriental Institute, Turkologist, to discuss the recognition process of the Armenian Genocide and the Turkish policy over the issue.
- Garo Paylan Calls on the Turkish Parliament to Hold Parliamentary Discussion on Armenian Genocide Although the losses of 1915 cannot be returned, but from the view of living together, accepting the pains created inside the memory of the society and working on improving one another are valuable.
- This Is a Cut-and-Paste Policy, Set in Ankara by Turkish Dictators: ANCA Slams Trump over Failure to Condemn Genocide The Armenian National Committee of America (ANCA) commented upon the official statement of the US President Donald Trump on Armenian Genocide.
- ''Today, We Commemorate the Meds Yeghern''- Donald Trump We recall the contributions of generous Americans who helped save lives and rebuild Armenian communities.
Amuslar Mine Exploitation will Raise Armenia's Environmental Standards to Unprecedented Level – PM
Chief of the General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces Visits Frontline Positions
ICRC Representatives Visit Karabakh Soldier who Ended up in Azerbaijan
Armenia Is The Most Popular Country Among Russian Travelers
Serzh Sargsyan and Samvel Karapetyan have no status of defendant or suspect in sidelines of any case examined in SIS: spokesperson
Armenia’s PM to state about his decision over Amulsar later today
Rouhani May Pay Visit to France: FM Spox
61-Year-Old Armenian Woman Dead in Russia Car Crash
Pashinyan holds meetings over Amulsar gold mine
World Junior Championship: Shant Khachatryan Also Becomes Silver Medalist
Turkish Vehicles Cross Syria’s Border: Syrian Foreign Ministry
5 Day Weather Forecast
Notre Dame: On Monday, Reconstruction will Continue with Preventive Measures
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Received the Head of the ICRC Mission
Armenia PM Pashinyan to Hold Closed Meeting with "My Step" Faction
Danish PM Says Trump's Idea of Selling Greenland to U.S. is Absurd
Armenian President Congratulates Afghan Counterpart, People on Independence Day
Lydian International Provides Responses to Environmental Audit Recommendations
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
World Junior Championship: Sahak Hovhannisyan – Silver Medalist
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
"The Republic of Armenia Should Reclaim its Once-Glorious Reputation of Industrial Country" - PM Attends "My Step for Shirak Marz" Economic Forum
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Either President of Constitutional Court Must Step Down or Constitutional Reforms Possible: Lena Nazaryan
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Wind: 13 km/h