This Is a Cut-and-Paste Policy, Set in Ankara by Turkish Dictators: ANCA Slams Trump over Failure to Condemn Genocide
The Armenian National Committee of America (ANCA) commented upon the official statement of the US President Donald Trump on Armenian Genocide.
''For the third year, President Donald Trump failed to properly condemn as 'genocide' the Ottoman Turkish government's annihilation of millions of Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Chaldeans, and other Christians in his annual April 24th commemorative statement.
"This is a cut-and-paste policy, set in Ankara by Turkish dictators and enforced in Washington by American presidents,'' said Armenian National Committee of America ANCA Executive Director Aram Suren Hamparian, whose complete response is provided below.
"President Trump has once again granted Turkish President Erdogan – an authoritarian and increasingly anti-American dictator – a veto over honest U.S. remembrance of Turkey's WWI-era genocide of millions of Armenians and other Christians.
"This is a cut-and-paste policy, set in Ankara by Turkish dictators and enforced in Washington by American presidents."
- Having promised an America First presidency, he has pursued a Turkey First policy on the Armenian Genocide.
- Having pledged to protest the persecution of Christians, he has enforced a foreign gag-rule against honest remembrance of a century-old crime.
-Having vowed to restore U.S. leadership, he has, instead, outsourced American moral standing to a foreign dictatorship.
We look now to the U.S. Congress to provide the leadership that the White House has failed to deliver''.
- Magnifier: The Emphasis of the International Recognition of the Armenian Genocide “Magnifier” deals with the international recognition and condemnation of the Armenian Genocide.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts Ruben Safrastyan, head of RA NAS Oriental Institute, Turkologist, to discuss the recognition process of the Armenian Genocide and the Turkish policy over the issue.
- Garo Paylan Calls on the Turkish Parliament to Hold Parliamentary Discussion on Armenian Genocide Although the losses of 1915 cannot be returned, but from the view of living together, accepting the pains created inside the memory of the society and working on improving one another are valuable.
- ''Today, We Commemorate the Meds Yeghern''- Donald Trump We recall the contributions of generous Americans who helped save lives and rebuild Armenian communities.
- French Ambassador Tweeted On The Occasion Of The Armenian Genocide On April 24, French Ambassador to Armenia Jonathan Lacôte tweeted on the occasion of the 104th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
UEFA Rules Block Arsenal's Plans to Show Support For Henrikh Mkhitaryan During the Europa League Final
"Armenians Have a Dream of a Complete And United Homeland:" Aram I, Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received China’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and State Councilor Wang Yi.
New Church Attack in Burkina Faso
European Elections 2019: Power Blocs Lose Grip on Parliament
Trump Says He Backs Japan's Efforts to Talk With Iran
President of Armenia Congratulated President of Georgia
Ambassador Switalski Attended Nordic Walking in Yerevan
PM Pashinyan Sent Congratulatory Message to Georgian PM Bakhtadze
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China Arrived in Yerevan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Donald Trump Arrived in Tokyo
Thousands Protest in Algeria, Renew Call to Postpone July Vote
Nikol Pashinyan has sent a congratulatory message to King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan on Jordan’s Independence Day
MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace
Defense Ministry of Artsakh Summed up the Border Situation
Meetings of Artsakh Deputy Foreign Minister Armine Alexanyan in California
US to Send More Troops to the Middle East
Murray Gell-Mann, Who Peered at Particles and Saw the Universe, Dies at 89
Armenian “Zinar” And Russian “Voentorg” Companies Sign Memorandum of Cooperation
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains”
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session
Saudi Ambassador to US Promises to Uphold Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 25 Years Have Passed
Wind: 8 km/h