This Is a Cut-and-Paste Policy, Set in Ankara by Turkish Dictators: ANCA Slams Trump over Failure to Condemn Genocide
The Armenian National Committee of America (ANCA) commented upon the official statement of the US President Donald Trump on Armenian Genocide.
''For the third year, President Donald Trump failed to properly condemn as 'genocide' the Ottoman Turkish government's annihilation of millions of Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Chaldeans, and other Christians in his annual April 24th commemorative statement.
"This is a cut-and-paste policy, set in Ankara by Turkish dictators and enforced in Washington by American presidents,'' said Armenian National Committee of America ANCA Executive Director Aram Suren Hamparian, whose complete response is provided below.
"President Trump has once again granted Turkish President Erdogan – an authoritarian and increasingly anti-American dictator – a veto over honest U.S. remembrance of Turkey's WWI-era genocide of millions of Armenians and other Christians.
"This is a cut-and-paste policy, set in Ankara by Turkish dictators and enforced in Washington by American presidents."
- Having promised an America First presidency, he has pursued a Turkey First policy on the Armenian Genocide.
- Having pledged to protest the persecution of Christians, he has enforced a foreign gag-rule against honest remembrance of a century-old crime.
-Having vowed to restore U.S. leadership, he has, instead, outsourced American moral standing to a foreign dictatorship.
We look now to the U.S. Congress to provide the leadership that the White House has failed to deliver''.
- Recognize the Armenian Genocide: The Jerusalem Post
- Turkey's Erdogan May Call off U.S. Trip After Congress Votes
- ''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law California is home to the largest Armenian-American population in the United States.
- Magnifier: The Emphasis of the International Recognition of the Armenian Genocide “Magnifier” deals with the international recognition and condemnation of the Armenian Genocide.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts Ruben Safrastyan, head of RA NAS Oriental Institute, Turkologist, to discuss the recognition process of the Armenian Genocide and the Turkish policy over the issue.
Anti-Government Protest Took Place In Prague
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
PM chairs Defense Ministry Board Meeting at Ministry of Defense Headquarters
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM chairs Security Council Meeting
Artsakh President Receives Armenian CB Delegation
Azerbaijan Breaches Karabakh Ceasefire 210 Times in One Week
PM: All Citizens of Armenia Need to View State Budget as Family Budget
Kazakhstan is Eager to See Investments Coming from Armenia
We are with you, Venice – Armenian Embassy
Armenian Team Loses, Deprived of Opportunity to Take Part in Euro-2020
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Nikol Pashinyan Held a Consultation to Discuss the Report on Armenia State Interest Fund Activities
Solemn Awarding Ceremony Took Place in the Artsakh Republic President's Residence
Dashnaks ‘Deeply Concerned’ Over Political Developments In Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Armenia Salutes Dutch Parliament’s Stance on Opening of Resident Embassy in Yerevan
Pompeo: U.S. will Continue to Lead Fight Against ISIS
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 3 km/h