The Armenian People Have Voiced Their Vision of Settlement of Artsakh Issue
“We as a nation, a state must clearly formulate our vision of settlement of Karabakh issue. It is weird that so far we have not held public discussion on the subject,” RA prime-minister Nikol Pashinyan said during an April 22 meeting with the lecturers and students at the state economic university of Yerevan.
It goes without saying that the settlement of Artsakh issue is not up to the authorities of either side. This issue has to do with the life and destiny of the people of Artsakh, and consequently the people of Artsakh shall settle the issue. The people have already implemented the acceptable for them settlement by self-determination and by forming an independent state. The objective of the Armenian negotiators should be de jure formulation of that settlement and reaching international recognition of independence of Artsakh.
This is the settlement proposed by the Armenian people. No need to expect a more detailed “guideline” on behalf of the people. Thus no need to expand the circles of discussion of the issue and expect solutions and answers from the Armenian people. The acting authorities have already defined the objective of returning Artsakh into the talks table. If implemented, this will enable official Stepanakert to present its will and approaches.
It will be up to the politicians representing Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan to find political formulations and definitions. The people have given their mandate by voting for the political programs of winning candidates.
- Defense Ministry of Artsakh Summed up the Border Situation In the period between May 19 and 25, the enemy violated the ceasefire regime around 120 times, during which more than 1000 shots were fired at the Armenian positions
- President of Artsakh Congratulates Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on His 80th Jubilee On 22 May Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address to Hero of Artsakh, major-general Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on the occasion of his 80th jubilee.
- Armenian Journalist’s Answer to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister What will happen next? You will remain at that corner if you are not willing to accept the real picture of the Karabakh conflict.
- France Should Contribute to Return of Artsakh to Negotiation table: Statement by France-Artsakh Friendship Circle Statement by the France-Artsakh Friendship Circle on the Occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Agreement on the Full Cessation of Fire and Hostilities
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 25 Years of the Ceasefire Agreement “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts first prime minister of newly independent Armenia Vazgen Manukyan, to discuss the achievements and failures of the 25 years of ceasefire, Artsakh conflict...
Two Candidates For Algeria Presidential Poll
Armenia FM Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs (PHOTOS)
Lithuania's Nauseda Wins Presidential Election
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
N. Korean Foreign Ministry Defends Missile Tests, Condemns “War-Fanatic” Bolton
Libya’s Haftar Says to Fight Until Tripoli Militias Defeated
Melania Trump Stuns in a White Midi Dress in Japan (PHOTOS)
Tens of Thousands of Anti-Netanyahu Israelis Protest in Tel Aviv
French Police Detain Suspect in Lyon Blast
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Tsipras Calls For Early Parliamentary Elections in Greece
"My Step For Syunik Province" Business Forum Kicks off in Armenia's Tatev Village
UEFA Rules Block Arsenal's Plans to Show Support For Henrikh Mkhitaryan During the Europa League Final
"Armenians Have a Dream of a Complete And United Homeland:" Aram I, Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received China’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and State Councilor Wang Yi.
New Church Attack in Burkina Faso
European Elections 2019: Power Blocs Lose Grip on Parliament
Trump Says He Backs Japan's Efforts to Talk With Iran
President of Armenia Congratulated President of Georgia
Ambassador Switalski Attended Nordic Walking in Yerevan
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains”
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session
Saudi Ambassador to US Promises to Uphold Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 25 Years Have Passed
Wind: 6 km/h